Chapter 2-Time Wasted

It was so hard lying to Madi... but I can’t waste time thinking about that! We need new outfits so when we go we won’t look like average girls. We have to have that "one thing" about us that makes us stand out from the very, very large crowd.

                We took all our money we had from working at Starbucks and put it towards clothes. Starbucks isn’t the best job in the world…but it pays our rent!  So we went shopping all over the place. Madi kept asking why we were shopping and why we were packing and where we were going I told her the same lie every time that we were going to New York and the rest was a surprise. Every time I said that she would tell me to tell her the real reason. I started to feel guilty but I knew I had to do it to surprise her for her birthday. She hates New York but I don’t know why. But I know she’s always wanted to go to Austin, Texas. It was her dream.

We didn’t find anything. We wasted a whole day AND we lied to our boss and told him that we were both severely sick and we wouldn’t be in for a week or so. So far in one day I lied to my best friend and my boss. Great. At least it would pay off. I hope.

                This was our last day to look for our outfits. We were leaving tomorrow. We were already packed but we didn’t have our special outfits. We were determined to find the perfect one soon. We went to the mall. I sort of had an idea of what I wanted. I wanted something kinda punk but sweet at the same time. After going to Hot Topic, DEB, and Journey’s, we had found our perfect outfits.

                We had an early night at our flat. We had to get up early tomorrow to drive to Omaha. We had to board our flight at noon.

 A/N Sorry this was SO short...I promise the next chapter will be longer(: .xx

~XxAlipopxX