Chapter 5

“So where exactly are we going?” I asked Chandlor as we walked down a flight of stairs.

“To the Juiceblenz on campus, it’s where all of us meet up,” all of us? I can just imagine a bunch of Justins and a bunch of blonde bimbos. We walked side by side in silence, well I walked he waddled with his pants sagging so much. Justin and Mason were way ahead of us and were probably already there. We got to the smoothie place and the bell rang when we walked in signaling customers had come. I saw a big table with maybe ten people at it. Justin and Mason were engaged in a conversation with a couple other guys and there were a couple girls fixing their lip glosses, and one just sitting there. Fake. I whispered in Chandlor’s ear,

“I didn’t know you hung out with fake bimbos,” He laughed out loud causing the group to look at us. Greeeat.

“They’re not my style but I gotta keep the image, and don’t hate!” he winked at me then dragged me over to the table.

“Hey guys this is Ashton, she’s new here,” Chandlor announced. I got quiet and smiled shyly to them. Justin and Mason yelled Ashy at the same time then looked at each other and laughed.

“Here sit here,” Justin jerked his thumb towards two chairs to his left and Mason was at his right, we sat down and the rest were just quiet or staring at me. The girls had more of a ‘who is this girl and what is she doing look.’ Yeah I need to go I need to check on my turtle..she’s in labor..yeah... The kid across from me stuck out his hand,

“Hi, I’m Landon nice to meet such a pretty girl,” he winked, I laughed a little and smiled taking his hand.

“Nice to meet you too, I love your name!” I said smiling. “Oohh Landon wants a piece of your birthday cake,” Chandlor whispered in my ear. I gasped and tried to kicked him but instead of him saying ouch the girl next to him shrieked. I guess I need to work on my subtle kicking skills.

“Who just kicked me?!” A screechy voice screamed. Chandlor realized what happened and burst out laughing. Everyone basically ignored her, she’s probably a spaz or freaks out all the time.

“Thanks babe,” he winked.

“Ok,” Justin said, “so you know me, Chandlor, and Mase, and I guess Landon now,” he laughed a little. “But this is Justice,” he smiled, waving a little, “Liam,” he smiled/smirked and nodded to me, “Paetyn,” she smiled, not fakely surprisingly, I noticed her as the one just sitting there when we walked in, not fixing some part of herself. “Jessie,” she gave me the fakest smile, “and Lexie,” she smiled a little. I noticed how incredibly good looking all the boys at that table were. Paetyn was strikingly beautiful, Jessie was just plain fake, and Lexie was pretty, but she needed to take of half the makeup. Honestly, I felt completely ugly next to Paetyn. I waved and smiled at all of them. They went back into their conversations after the introductions.

“So babe, got a boyfriend?” Landon asked raising his eyebrow with a subtle smirk on his lips.

“Nope, single,” I smiled. He nodded smirking.

“So where you from?” Landon asked.

“Canada,” I heard a few whistles or daangs.

“What brings you to Cali?” Liam asked

“Well I live with my grandparents and they had business to do for a while so they sent me here,” I finished with a smile.

“Nice,” Liam nodded.

“What’s up with your parents did they just abandon you or something?” A squeaky voice I recognized from earlier as Jessie’s. I felt like throwing pulling out her obviously fake extensions out of her head. Kill her with kindness.

“Jessie, shut up,” Justin said, and the rest of them threw her a look.

“Just asking Justy,” she whined. Justy? Really?

“No, it’s fine, they died.” I smiled as nicely as I could at her.

“Wow I’m so sorry,” she did this little pout thing that I doubt any normal human would find attractive. If she uses that to seduce guys, guys here obviously are pretty delusional or desperate.

“Do you want to get something to drink? I haven’t gotten anything yet.” I heard Justin ask. I nodded.

“Do you wanna come?” I asked Chandlor.

“Nah I’m good.” I got up with Justin and went to the counter and waited in the short line.

“I’m sorry about Jessie, she’s not nice to anyone she sees as a threat, and obviously you’re pretty enough to get her going,” he winked. I honestly bet she just picks on people to make herself feel better.

“Nah, but its fine thanks,” I smiled up at him since he was a good five or six inches taller than me. It’s safe to say I’m not the tallest person. I’m like 5’5 but whatever it means all the guys are taller than me! He smiled and we were up next so I went to the counter. I ordered my orange blendz aka the most amazing drink on the planet.

“I think I’m gonna go back to the room,” I said to Justin. I really don’t want to deal with these fake people anymore. He raised his eyebrows but nodded slowly.

“Do you want me to come?” Who knew this kid has such a nice gentleman like side..

“Nah I’m good but thanks,” I smiled, “tell Chandlor and everyone I’ll see them later.”

“Ok sound good,” he smiled and walked back to the table. I took my drink and decided to just go for a walk. I saw Paetyn walking out as I sat on a bench in like this courtyard place. I decided to get up and go talk to her.

“Hey,” she looked up to me and half smiled, “I didn’t really get to meet you in there.”

“Hi,” she said shyly, smiling.

“Okay this is totally blunt but you’re like beyond gorgeous.” I said exaggerating my words.

“Uhmm I think that’s you!” She smiled. “The guys were all over you!”

“No they weren’t!” I could tell she was opening up. “Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Yeah Liam’s my boyfriend.” Ohh so that’s probably why she hangs out with that crowd.

“I see..I could tell you didn’t really want to be there.” I laughed. She laughed with me,

“Yeah I don’t like them very much, but they’re the people he hangs out with! So I’m kind of stuck with them.” She said rolling her eyes.

“We should just hang out and we don’t have to hang out with them! The guys are totally hot, but conceited. And the girls are just plain rude.” I stated rolling my eyes.

“I know right?! Me you, groupies brah!”

“Yeeeah!” We fist bumped.

The first girl I met that’s not fake! And hopefully it’s not the last..

Please vote on this chapter! I'll give you a cookie! Haha I sound like a rapist..no but seriously..vote :P