Chapter 4

Silence filled the room. Awko taco brah..

“So Ashy..can I call you Ashy?” I think it was Chandlor asked me. I laughed.

“Oh for sure but can a call you Chandy?” I winked laughing. It was fine to be friends with them, I mean they seem pretty cool I just don’t want anything more.

“But that doesn’t even sound good!” He said pouting while the other boys laughed.

“Well neither does Ashy!”

“Yes it does,” he folded his arms and pouted. It was pretty cute not gonna lie.

“It sounds like a cat name.” I pouted. He burst out laughing, by that time the rest of the boys were already on their phones. I can see me and this kid being close.

“So I have a question..” he raised his eyebrows signaling me to continue. “Where was everyone last night? Like I came and I legit didn’t think anyone was here the hallways were totally empty.”

“Ahh..” he licked his lips, “so every Friday there’s parties in the basement of the school where the walls are soundproof that no teachers or staff knows about because the school bans alcohol and drugs etc. get it?”

“That makes sense.” I said nodding processing what he was saying.

“Yeah its kinda complex but you can come next Friday if you want newbee.” He said grinning.

“I’ll think about it,” I said smiling.

“I’ll even let you come as my “date” it depends how popular you get by then though, cause you can’t dent my image.” He smirked.

“I will try my hardest to live up to your expectations Chandy,” I said ruffling his short hair.

“Woah woah woah bro rule number one, don’t touch the hair unless you want to be camping outside.”

“You would never,” I gasped holding my heart.

“Sorry Ashy,” he said in an annoying sweet voice, “but I would.”

“Are you guys done flirting or can we go to the cafeteria..Chandy,” Justin smirked and Mason laughed.

“Nah I’ll stay and flirt,” he said winking at me and wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

“No, go,” I said pushing him towards the door. The other two left yelling bye Ashy..Chandlor walked backwards holding his heart with his best hurt look plastered on his face. Just as he was about to shut the door he came running back and grabbed my hand.

“Nah I’ll just take you with me,” and before I could say anything he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. The door clicked and I spun around to face him.

“Now look what you did I don’t have my phone or room key,” I pouted, “way to go Chandy”

“I am so sorry,” he said looking into my eyes and grabbing my hands trying to stay serious, “would you ever possibly consider forgiving such a horrible person as me?” I stroked my chin in thought.

“I suppose I-“

“Oh thank you so much you won’t regret it!” He yelled giving me a big hug. He smells amazing not gonna lie.

“Don’t make me regret it!” My voice muffled from being pressed to his shirt, he immediately let me go.

“Oh of course not,” I nodded

“I’ll hold you to it.”

I think I just made a new friend.

I'm SO sorry for the long wait and I know it's crap I've been so busy but pleease like/comment/fan :)