Dance Your Way To My Heart

AU:

Jeno is a part of a dance crew from their nerghborhood and Jaemin is a shy boy who is forced to go with his friends at their dance practice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaemin's POV

My name is Na Jaemin and today my two closest friends just invaded my house and are pestering me to go to their dance practice and accompany them like a baby sitter.
"C'mon Jaemin! Come with us!" Jisung begs another time.
I roll my eyes. "I don't have anything to do there."
"You can join us." Renjun points out. "You're a great dancer Jaemin."
My eyes widen. "What? And let other people watch me? Over my dead body."
"You're just too shy." Jisung presses. "I've watched you dance. You're a great dancer."
"Exactly... I'm too shy..." I agree with only the first statement.
Renjun puts on his puppy eyes that the bastard knows I can't resist. "Please come with us Nana. Please..."
"Fine!" I sigh in defeat. "Let me go get ready."

The dance studio is only two blocks away from my house so we agreed to walk there. It looks like we're the first people there and to pass the time, Jisung, Renjun and I begin to practice our latest routine choreographed by our youngest. I don't have to feel shy because we've been dancing since we were kids. Jisung and Renjun joined a dance crew from the boys from the neighborhood but I declined when they invited me to join. I just couldn't bear to be watched by other people. Just like whenever I dance, I get so immersed that I didn't notice that four other boys came in and are watching us dance. My body automatically comes to a stop and lowers my head to avoid meeting their eyes.
"Why did you stop? You're good." A boy with blonde curly hair says.
"Oh, you're all here." Renjun greets the newcomers.
Jisung pulls my hand to join them. "Let us introduce our best friend. This is Na Jaemin. Jaemin, this is Chenle, Mark, Donghyuck and Jeno. They're the other members of our dance crew."
I force myself to look at them when they shook my hand. "I-It's very nice to meet you." My eyes meets with the biggest black eyes that I have ever seen and a smile so beautiful it made my heart hurt.
"You're a great dancer. Why haven't we seen you around?" The boy with the beautiful smile, I think his name is Jeno, says.
I couldn't answer him but luckily Renjun steps in. "He's a very shy person Jeno. He's just here to accompany us. I hope you guys don't mind."
"It's no problem." Mark agrees and smiles, his dimples showing. "Get comfortable." I nod at him.

I sit on the smooth wooden floor as I watch the 6 boys dance their asses off. I already know how good Renjun and Jisung are; Mark, Chenle and Donghyuck are not that bad either but there's something about Jeno that I can't take my eyes off of him.

After their practice, Jisung, Renjun and I agree to go to my house since it's the closest from the dance studio. The two are catching their breaths and freshening up while my mind is elsewhere.
"Earth to Jaemin..." Renjun snaps his fingers in front of my face.
"Why do you look like you're day dreaming?" Jisung looks confused.
I shake my head and avoid their eyes. "No, I'm not. I just got tired from walking. I'm resting."
"You're not fooling anyone." Renjun stretches his arms. "Spill your secret."
I shake my head. "I don't have any secret."
Jisung flicks my ear. "You can fool everyone else but not us."
"Ouch! That hurts!" The two of them raises an eyebrow at me. "Fine! I'll tell you..." I take a deep breath and cover my face. "That Jeno kid is kinda cute..."
It becomes silent and when I look at them both of them our giving me wide knowing grins. "Does our Jaemin have a crush?" Jisung teases.
"This is so gold!" Renjun slaps his knees and laughs. "That's why you kept looking at him earlier! You have to tell him!"
"I will do no such thing!" I say with conviction. "I know I shouldn't feel this why. But I can't help it."
Renjun pouts. "Okay fine. But now you have to go with us from now on every practice."