Incomplete

If you have a chance to attain the literal meaning of having everlasting love, would you take it? or would you let it slip by your hands until it's too late to change it? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life has never been simple for Jaemin and his closest friends. Living in a prison where you can never get out, having to fight your own demons that you can't cast out no matter how you face them. One thing did make their lives better though but once they disappear, everything becomes their own living hell again. At least, they still have each other because they know that nothing will change... or so they thought.

It's during the 1950s, Jaemin is with one of his oldest companions, Yukhei. They are stalking two boys; a boy around his teens playing with an older boy with a girlish face.

"He's at the right age, Yukhei." Jaemin gulps, seeing the veins around the boy's neck, clearly he hasn't fed himself yet.

Yukhei nods in agreement. "They both are." He eyes the boy with a feminine face.

"I've been waiting for a long time." Jaemin's fangs bares.

Yukhei holds the boy off by his arms. "Not now Jaemin! You haven't drank any blood today. You might end up killing him. Let's wait till the sun goes down. I can feel myself growing weaker and hungrier the longer we stay in broad daylight."

Jaemin finally realizes other humans in the vicinity and realizes that his friend is right, so both of them decided to choose a prey. Nighttime comes, Jaemin and Yukhei have been following the two boys who are busy doing their chores for the day, they corner them in a dark alley and jumps from the roof effortlessly, making the young boys jump in fear.

"W-who are you?" the black-haired boy stutters.

"Don't be afraid Jeno." Jaemin calls, revealing himself and his red eyes under the light post.

The other boy's eyes widen. "How do you know his name?"

"Jungwoo baby, everything's gonna be alright. I'm here too." Yukhei steps into the light too, revealing his reddened eyes as well.

"Don't call me baby! I don't know you! How did you know our names?!" Jungwoo shivers in fear.

Jeno holds his friend's hand. "Jungwoo, let's run!" he pulls his friend away from the two red-eyed creatures to no avail.

In just a few strides, Jaemin and Yukhei are right in front of Jeno and Jungwoo respectively. Both of the inhuman creatures takes a human in their arms. Jaemin gathers Jeno in his arms while Yukhei takes a struggling Jungwoo in his.

"Please..." Jeno begs. "Don't hurt us."

Jaemin covers the boy's eyes and gives him a peck on his neck right under the vein. "I'm sorry to hurt you baby. But this is the only way for you to remember me." He sinks his sharp teeth at the right spot.

"Jeno!" Jungwoo screams as he hears the cry of help from his friend. "Let me go!" his eyes gets covered as well. "JENOOOO!"

Yukhei tries his best to calm the boy in his arms to no avail, and suddenly remembers a trick that he always used to do for all of their lifetimes together. He kisses Jungwoo's hair and bends down to kiss him behind his ear, and just as he expected, the human shivers and goosebumps spread all over his skin. Jungwoo can still hear the screams of his friend but something about what the vampire did triggered something in him, but before he can think about it, he feels the excruciating pain of teeth sinking into his skin.

Jeno and Jungwoo can hear the blood leaving their bodies and into the beautiful inhuman creatures behind them. Right before they pass out, flash of memories run through their minds.