Chapter three.

"What did you do to Tamaki, Teru?" Kyōya asked me and looked up from the ground. His eyes and expression were hard. A look that would kill thousands of people. 'W-wait! How does he know my name?!' I thought confusingly.
   He saw how I reacted when he said my name and put his head a little to the side. His hard expression was now getter softer and he uncrossed his arms and stopped leaning against the wall. He walked a couple of steps towards me and stopped in front of me. I was starting to get nervous, what would he say or do to me?
   "Do you wonder how I know your name?" he asked me with a softer voice than before. I looked down on the ground and put my hands together. I nodded. "The answer is easy." he said and started to walk around the room and looked at the wall paintings. "I simply know every student's name and background here on Ouran High." My eyes got bigger and I twitched. Did that mean that he knew about my father?

   He saw me twitching and opened his eyes a little more. "What is it? Is something wro....." he stopped the sentence and walked up to me and looked me deeply in the eyes. I looked back and wondered what it was he stopped for. "Wow." he whispered softly and weakly while looking me in the eyes. "I now know what he meant by 'strong and beautiful'." Kyōya continued. I slowly started to move myself and he snapped out of it. He took a step back and cleared his throat. "Well, I should get going. Have a nice Ouran High-day, Teru." he said and left the room.

   I was confused. First Tamaki and now Kyōya too? What exactly am I doing?