Chapter nine.

I stared at her confusingly. WHAT?

   Tsubaki got freaked out and stared at the girl with big eyes, just as I did. "W-wait! Tamaki? Tamaki Suoh?" she asked, still not following on what was really going on.

   The blonde girl sighed sweetly and put her hands together. "Yes! My sweet, sweet Tamaki!" she said in a happy and lovable voice. Just by the looks of her, I knew that she was in love. She was in a one-sided-relationship I could tell. "My prince, my star, my hero, my love!" she continued and sighed once more.

   Something must have made her have other thoughts because then her spirit sunk and she looked angry again and stared at both me and Tsubaki with those dark and scary eyes once again. "You've taken him from me..." she said in a dark voice and looked at me with anger.

   My eyes widened. No. No. No! This wasn't happening! I thought. I couldn't speak. I wouldn't speak. Not to someone like her. Never.

   I kept my mouth shut and she got angrier by every second of silence. Luckily I had Tsubaki by my back. "No." she said. "She hasn't taken anyone or anything from you. Tamaki chose her, not you." Tsubaki said bavely, not knowing if it was true or not. The blonde and beautiful girl started to open her mouth to say something but Tsubaki made it first. "And if you may say that Teru here," she said and gestured towards me. "...'took' Tamaki from you, then isn't it like saying that Tamaki chose her?" Tsubaki asked the blonde girl.

   The girl didn't say anything. Instead, her eyes started to tear up and tears started to run down her beautiful porslin cheeks.

   "Just three days ago," she mumbled. "Tamaki was sitting by my side, telling me I was the most beautiful girl in the entire world." she wiped away some of the tears from her cheeks. "But now, he hasn't even looked at me or talked to me." she said, looking down to the ground and put her hands over her face.

   "I knew something was wrong so I asked Kyoya about it and he said that a girl named Teru had approached Tamaki and 'taken him' away from me." The blonde girl looked up from her hands and wiped away every tear from her eyes and cheeks. She started to walk towards me with anger in her eyes. "And now you have to pay for it!" she said and raised her fist up in the air.

   My eyes widened once again and I gasped and then closed my eyes, waiting for the punsh.

   But it never came.

   I looked up and saw Tsubaki standing in the way. The blonde girl was still having her fist in the air, but she wasn't intending to punsh Tsubaki.

   Tsubaki had her hands on her hips as she protected me.

   "Listen now very carefully." Tsubaki said with a threatening voice. She was serious. Everyone on Ouran High knew that you shouldn't upset Tsubaki. Her past wasn't bright and she had scars to prove it. Even how small she might look to be, she's strong as a horse and knew how to kill. "That doesn't matter anymore. Teru is the kindest person I know, if Tamaki wants her, he wants her. Not you. We can't control his nor her feelings for each other. If they like each other, then let them be. How would you feel if someone would ruin your relationship just because someone likes your one love?" Tsubaki asked, still standing in front of me.

   The blonde girl put down her fist and swallowed. Tears started to dwell up in her eyes and she looked down to the ground.

   "I just want him to be mine." she whispered and put her hands over her face to cry once again. "But at the same time, you're right." she said after a while and looked at Tsubaki with calm eyes. "I'll let go of him then." she said and walked around us and walked out of the restroom, still with tears in her eyes and having a sad expression on her face.

   Tsubaki exhaled and turned around to face me. "Are you okay?" she asked me as if she was my big sister.

   I nodded. "Um."

   "Good." she said and returned to her braid and tried to fix it. "But Teru..?"

   I looked at the door, afraid that the blonde girl would come back again. "Yeah?"

   "Do you have feelings for Tamaki?" she asked me and focused on me with her serious eyes.

   I looked at her with a confused experssion. "I-I don't k-know..." I answered.

   "Hmm..." she said and looked back at the mirror and continued to braid her long, black hair.

   I had to ask myself:

   What did I feel about Tamaki Suoh?