1.1

Charlie's POV

" Charlie get your worthless ass down here right now " called the caretaker ; Ms. Vikkie !
I quickly got off my bed and ran downstairs to see her in the office with 4 older looking boys ! " yes ma'am " I said .
" Go and get your bags packed , your leaving , hurry up .. or else "
when she said I was leaving I kinda freaked out .. well because .. nobody wants to adopt me .. I'm to plain and I come with too much baggage ...
" yes ma'am " I said ! I knew what
" or else " meant , it meant that she would pull me aside and hit me or call me names or even push me down !

I ran upstairs and grabed my bag from under my bed and went to my dresser and got my 3 shirts , two shorts , my underwhere and bras .. I also grabbed my toothbrush and of course my penny board ! ( Ross )
I quickly ran back downstairs to see the guys singing the papers ! I still didn't know who they were or their names .

One had ocean blue eyes and brown shaggy hair .. he wore and " OBEY " sweater , kakis and white vans !
Another had brown hair and brown eyes and the cutest smile ever !
he wore and blue shirt , kakis and blue vans !
The third one had brown hair and green eyes .. he was kinda short ... he wore Adidas , a white T and black vans !
The last one had on black skinnys , a
" OBEY " shirt and red vans and a SnapBack ! he looked kinda Asian .

They all walked me to the car while the one with ocean blue eyes introduced all of them

" Hey , I'm nash , that's shawn ( he pointed to the one with the cute smile )
that's Cameron ( the short one ) and that's Carter " ( the one with the SnapBack )

" Hi .... I'm Charlie "

" Well Charlie , are you ready to go to your new home " asked carter

" as ready as I'll ever be " I said

" good " said nash

*************************************

We all piled into the car and cameron got into the drivers seat , Nash in the passenger seat , and I sat in the back middle with Shawn on my right and Carter on my left !

" So Charlie ... tell us about your self " said Shawn

" well .. my parents died when I was 5 in a car crash.. and then I went to live with my grandparents for a while ... until I started getting into .. uhhmm .. trouble .. and they sent me to the orphanage because they .... uhmm ... couldn't handle me " I said . I left out the part about me cutting and them abusing me because I didn't want them to send me back .

" oh " was all they could say !

" yeah " I replied

the ride got boring so I layed my head on Shawn's shoulder and closed my eyes and drifted off to a peaceful sleep !

AUTHORS NOTES

So what did you guys think ??

Should I add the other Magcon boys ... or nahh !?!
leave me comments or you can KIK me ideas

kik: TheOneAnOnly11

UPDATES EVERYDAY !

until next time