Start Together, Live Together (Jung Sisters Fanfic)

Jessica Jung and Krystal Jung. Kpop's most renowned and popular siblings. We've seen how close they can be, always expressing their sibling love, pains and entertainment with each other.

But what would happen if they started off...without knowing each other existed?! Sounds impossible?

~ ~ ~

In an alternate universe, Krystal has been growing up alone at SM Entertainment without knowing who her parents were. SM artists have been her guardians all through her childhood.

Krystal's dream is to become an SM trainee and artist too and at 14, she joined the new group F(x) along with Victoria, Amber, Luna and Sulli. It was also when she began to work with supreme idols, SNSD, more often. It was then she would meet Jessica...her biological sister.

But will the two ever realise their relationship? Or will they remain as friends only?

~ ~ ~

A/N: It is a new story and new series entirely! But I'm only laying the foundation first. I may put this on hold until after my exams.

For a more realistic outcome for this, I have structured it into a play. I am using this format to practice for my exams (since I have to analyse plays). I hope you all like this new format, even though it is not that new since 'Run To You' follows the same format.

Keep up to date on this!