Act 1 Scene 1: Pre-Debut

Act 1 Scene 1: Debut

~ ~ ~

Fast forward to the year 2009. Currently a party is being held in one of the function rooms of SM Entertainment. It is bustling with activity as SM artists, actors, rookies and staff make merry and celebrate. The occasion is that a new girl group is debuting very soon and the party is to cheer them on for their sensational debut. It would be hectic because their MV is going to be shown that evening and their first stage would be in two days!

The girl group is F(x). They are a five-member group known within SM to be the female counterpart of SHINee. The members are Victoria, Amber, Luna, Sulli and ...Krystal. They have yet to appear on stage.

[Enter Super Junior's Siwon' and Leeteuk. Spotlight focuses on them]

Leeteuk: Wow! What a party! It's so crowded tonight~

Siwon: Hyung, have you not gone to a party before? I mean, it's already our fouth year in the industry, and you act like you are still new to this...

Leeteuk: Ani...I have been to parties before. But I'm SJ's leader. When have I got time to think about partying when I have to keep our group activities in check? Seriously, you all should help out too.

Siwon: Hyung, I do help. Just that some of us have a lot of personal schedules.

Leeteuk: I'll let that off since our 'Sorry Sorry' promotions have ended. Let's just celebrate our dongsaengs' debut tonight!

[Siwon and Leeteuk proceed to greet everyone else. Enter all SHINee members]

Minho: (looks around) It's just like last year for us!

Onew: Dangyunhaji~ I can't believe how time passed so quickly. To think we would just finished promoting our recent album right before F(x)'s debut!

Taemin: Ne hyung! By the way, we have to cheer for Victoria noona. She starred in our debut MV.

Onew: As always, uri maknae remembers for us~

Siwon: (notices SHINee and nudges 'Leeteuk') Hyung, let's go greet our SHINee dongsaengs.

Leeteuk: Yes, lets.

[SHINee and Super Junior greet each other]

Siwon: Aigoo~ you guys made a comeback not too long ago too! How has it been?

Onew: Not bad sunbae. 'Ring Ding Dong' was quite addictive to our fans...

[Minho suddenly starts jigging to the song]

Onew: That even our visual finds it catchy~

[Minho stumbles in shock as the other SHINee members, 'Siwon' and 'Leeteuk' chortle at him]

Minho: Yah hyung! Let me dance please!

As they joke around, the DJ slows the music down. It is a signal that much awaited artists are making their entrance into the room.

DJ: Please put your hands together and welcome...So Nyuh Shi Dae (SNSD)!!!

The people in the room cheer loudly as SNSD makes their grand appearance. The nine-member group is already in their second year in the Kpop industry and recently had a big break with their hit song, 'Gee'. Now they are preparing for a new mini-album planned for release sometime soon. Within the group, there is Seohyun (the maknae), Yoona, Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Taeyeon (the leader) and... Jessica.

[SNSD greets the people around them as the music starts playing again]

Taemin: Oh hyungs, let's say hi to our sunbaes.