It was her new start!

Ahana was sitting inside the waiting area her flight was delayed by an hour.The only thing on her mind was that she has to leave this place as soon as possible.Few days back this was not the condition. She was just enjoying her wedding and she never wanted to leave Ludhiana.It was her city which she grew up in and which was her life ,she wanted to make tall buildings there.After completing her degree in architecture she was looking for a job when an arranged marriage proposal came.She had never met this guy before. And now when they were actually going to meet he ran.Everybody said he ran with the girl he loved and he doesn't want to marry her anymore.

"Aani, he eloped." Her sister's voice echoed in her ears.She felt a tear coming from her eye.She wiped it off.

"Passengers are requested to board from gate no. 8 for flight 109."

She got up it was her flight's announcement.She boarded her flight.

Flashback.

Ahana was grinning from ear to ear.Nothing can be better for her than this.She was crazy behind this guy whom she had never met before. She had heard a lot about him and that only made her fall in love ,she received gift from him which made her more excited.'from Arjun.'This only made her heart skip a beat.

She was dressed in dark red lehenga and beautiful veil on her head.Her stylish golden ornaments made her look more beautiful.She was a simple looking girl not an eye catcher.But with her 5'5" height, Indian colour and specially smart mouth she managed to be centre of attraction.And specially as she was a bit clumsy while walking.

She was looking at herself in the mirror and imagining her life after marriage till then Suni, her elder sister entered .

"Aani, he eloped."She said.

And everything was dark.She fainted .

After few days she managed to get her life back on tracks.But in India its not that easy for a girl to survive after her fiancé has left on her wedding day.People started giving their fake sympathy and gossiping she decided to go to her aunt who stays in London.Her family didn't object, as its now her time to take the decision.

Flashback ends.

After the long flight she reached London.And now it was her start......