Home sweet home.

"Ahani, meri beti...."Ahana's aunt screamed with joy.And came running towards Ahana.

"Hi maasi, peripona (indian greeting)."She touched her feet.

"Where is uncleji?"She enquired about Lily maasi's husband.Lily maasi was Ahana's maternal aunt.She was living in London for twenty years ,she shifted with her husband after their marriage.Rajan Uncleji had a construction company in UK and has a nice reputation in London.They treated Ahana as their own child as they didn't have any daughter but yes they were blessed with two sons.Vikas and Ronnie both were handsome youngmen.

"Sorry beta he has apologised that he was not able to come.He and Vikas both got an urgent call for a meeting."

"Its okay."Ahana replied.

They reached Lily maasi's house.

"Hey D"they were welcomed by Ronnie.Ronnie hugged Ahana.They really shared great rapport.Ronnie was Ahana's little cute brother as he was 5 years younger to her.

"what is 'D'"

"Didi is just so boring.."Ronnie saaid rolling his eyes.

"Yeah sure, bhaiya."

"You are still desi ,you are in London and still in Salwar Kameez ,D."Ahana looked at her attire she was in a pink Salwar Kameez and was wearing an offwhite sweater over it.In India she wore all kind of clothes when she was a teenager but after entering adult hood she only wore Salwar Kameez! as being in India and a small city like ludhiana it was more acceptable.Though Ahana was never goody two shoes, or a person who cared about people , yet she liked to keep her parents happy as they were important to her.

"okay D get ready we need to take you shopping so freshen up."

"Ronnie let her breath, She'll be here only."

"No D go freshen up."

And he pushed Ahana to her room.After a while she was dressed in a yellow Salwar Kameez with her hair falling on her back and her beige sweater.

"I am ready."She chirped.

"See mom, she really needs shopping."He smirked and went to get the car.

"Urghhh maasi."And maasi just laughed as Ronnie and Ahana left for shopping.

a/n:Salwar kameez:an Indian attire which has veil long tunic and leggings but in different cloth.

Beti:daughter

Peripona:greeting elders but touching their feet.

Didi:term used to address your elder sister.