cнapтer ғoυr

Zach's POV

"She's always sassy." I chimed in.

She playfully punched my arm "ow" I said rubbing it.

She just smiled satisfied.

She looked over to the vamp raising his eyebrow at us and her smile faded.

"Where's Logan?" I asked angrily.

"Oh don't worry he's safe... for now."

"Just let us go please!?" Mia blurted our.

"That's cute princess." He said reaching his hand out to stroke her chin.

I smacked his hand away "don't touch her and only I'm allowed to call her princess excuse you."

She looked at me and leaned into my side more. I protectively wrapped my arm around her tighter.

"You're not welcome here anymore." She glared daggers into his soul.

"I'm welcome everywhere." He tried to come back.

"No you're not." She fired back.

"Well uh.." He said trying to come up with a comeback.

"I've heard enough." She said putting her hand up, rolling her eyes, and playing with her other hand. I laughed.

"Damn buddy you just schooled by a girl." I said laughing.

"Oh shut up, boys come here!" He yelled.

Some other men showed up in the door way and we stopped laughing. Mia moved as close as she could to me.

"H-hey come on w-we we're just kidding, please leave us alone." She stuttered hiding her head in my chest after speaking.

"Knock then out and bring them to the van." He said walking away.

Mia started crying on my chest and I scooted us back until we hit the wall.

I let Mia go and put her behind me and tried to fight off the four guys but they were all too strong for me.

The last thing I heard before I blacked out was

"Zach!!! No!" Then everything went black.

I woke up on a cold, hard concrete floor.

I sat up and looked over to find Mia against the wall rocking back and fourth with her knees up to her chest, so she was hugging herself.

I quickly got up and ran to her side.

"Baby, shhh it's ok I got you now." I whispered in her ear holding her.

"Z-zach I thought I lost you. They knocked you out bad. After that they took me and made me sit by him." She said in disgust.

"I'm so sorry, but it's ok we're fine now right?" I asked unsure.

She shook her head "he took us Zach and they have Logan locked up too if he finds the diamond everybody's doomed. And none of the boys or girls know because they're too busy on vacation."

I pulled her into my chest as close as I could and squeezed her tight.

"It's ok I'll find us a way out of here." I said thinking of ways I could get us out of this mess.

Well that doesn't matter all that matters to me right now is to protect her.

"Zach someone's coming." She whispered. 

We quickly stood up as the door opened.

"Oh good your both up." The mysterious man said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"The names Brad." He said with a smirk.

"What do you want with us?"

"We don't want you we want-" Mia cut him off.

"The diamond I know everyone wants it." She said rolling her eyes.

He stepped closer to her. "Why hello there princess."

"Ew get away from me." She said pushing him back.

"Woah calm down don't get all fired up baby girl." He smirked.

"Excuse you! You have got some real guts buddy to be talking to my girlfriend like that." I yelled at him pulling Mia close to me.

"And who are you?" He asked me.

"The names Zach, and I'm the one who's gonna kick your ass if you talk to my girlfriend like that again." I said.

"Huh you're one of those Why Don't We boys, you pretty boys are just famous rich brats." He said rolling his eyes.

"No they're not they're actually amazing, nice people they could careless how rich and famous they are. They just love to make their fans happy." Mia defended us.

"Aww princess you're the best." I said hugging her.

"Pfft yeah whatever." He said ruining the moment.

Ok I've had enough of this jealous child.

"You're just jealous." Mia sassed.

"Oh yeah jealous of what?" He scoffed.

"Of my boyfriend and his amazing band. Learn to respect others jeez." She said rolling her eyes.

He didn't even have to say anything before I punch him square in the face and he fell.

"Come on let's go." I said as we ran out of the room.

He eventually got up and chased after us.

We kept turning down hallways looking for a door out. Till we finally came across a door that led outside.

We ran till we made it back to the house.

Once we got inside I looked at Mia and told her to lock all the windows and doors.

We went through the whole house at least three times.

Hey everyone sorry for taking forever to update but I wanna do a double update today so if you go read and vote on willowseavey191 new book 'Black Out' and comment on here when you're done I'll update again!! Thank you to whoever does that! Love y'all 💗 peace out for now ✌🏼