cнapтer тen

Mia's POV
"So where are we going?" I asked Zach as he was driving down the road out of the neighborhood.

"You'll see." He smiled.

"Ugh fine."

"You can sit back and relax the drive might take little long." he said glancing at me at a red light. I just nodded and laid my head back and my eyes slowly closed and I let the darkness take me over.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY 8 letters*

I felt someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up I saw Zach above me smiling. "We're here babe." he said helping me out of the car. He had two towels over his shoulder as he carried me bridal style to our destination. After him walking for about five minutes we made it to this gorgeous look out spot looking over a waterfall. I saw a cute blanket with a picnic blanket and basket.

"Aww Zach you did this all for me?" I asked looking up at him. He set me down and had his arms still wrapped around my waist as I had mine around his neck looking up at him.

"All for you baby." He smiled kissing me. The kiss was short and passionate.

We had lunch and talked and laughed and then went swimming in the lake under the waterfall. We swam through the waterfall and found a cute little cave. Little did we know this cave belonged to one of our old enemies we met just a few months ago.

YOU GET TO DO SOME SCROLLING COZ I MADE YOU 😘

Zachs POV

We swam through the waterfall and found a cool cave. We found a little space on the rocks where we could come in and explore without getting wet. So we went back dried off and got our clothes and shoes on. We went off exploring the cave. It was cool but something felt off. I felt this weird presence it felt sort of evilish. I just shrugged it off and we kept exploring. we walked into this room sorta thing and suddenly the wall shut. We were trapped.

"Zach!" Mia screeched.

"Shh it's ok." I said holding her while stroking her hair. I kissed the top of her head and told her to look for a way out. I guess I stepped on something because a door like thing opened on the other side of the room from where the wall shut. I cautiously walked in first Mia following. We walked till we came to a hall with doors lined on each side down the whole hallway. We walked into a room of a door that was open. It was just a normal bedroom type room it had a decent sized bathroom and king sized bed. And a closet with boy and girl clothes in it weirdly the boy clothes were my style and the girl clothes were Mia's. All of a sudden the door slammed shut.

"Well well well look who we have here." James said walking closer.

I growled pulling Mia closer as we both were on high alert and ready if he tried anything. He had his little sidekick with him. And four other men.

"Good job walking right into my trap." He said smirking.

"You bastard let us go. The diamond is gone you can't get it back you'll never get it back." I yelled.

"Oh that's not what I want anymore. Now I want you two." He smiled evilly.

"W-why us?" Mia asked shyly.

"Because you guys ruined my plans now I'll keep you both locked up here and torture you more making you both watch each other suffer." He explained.

"We're not staying this was a nice visit but we're gonna get going now. It's getting dark wouldn't want to worry the boys or.." I took a slight pause. "...Logan now would we. We all know that won't end well." I said.

"Good thing they'll never find out or find you." he held our phones up and smashed them on the ground. "You two won't be needing these anymore." He said.

"Now we'll be back later. Bye bye children."

Mia looked at me with teary eyes.

"Oh no Zach how will the boys find us they need to be close so we can mind link them."

"I know we'll find a way."

"What happens when he comes back later? He's gonna hurt us." She started saying to herself.

"Shh I'm gonna do everything in my power to find us a way out and I'm not gonna let him hurt you."

"But Zach what if he hurts you?"

"Don't worry I'll be fine." I reassured her.

"Now come on take a nap I'll stay awake and keep watch out for him." She nodded and I took her to the bed, laid her down, she snuggled into the covers. I got in and she cuddled up to me. She slowly fell asleep as I sat there admiring her.

Sorry i've been taking forever to update you know school and all.