cнapтer ѕeven

Mia's POV

We've been walking through this creepy forest for about an hour. Nothing interesting has happened except a little further back a little rabbit was rustling in the bushes and me and Zach got hella scared. It was hilarious watching our reactions. We thought it was something dangerous or someone. Zach screamed like a girl when it jumped out then he got so embarrassed. Funniest thing I've ever seen. Now it's dark out and we are tired so we're gonna camp out in a spot we found. We planned this out don't worry we had a tent and stuff we were ready for this long journey. Currently me and Zach are lying in our tent cuddling.

"Zach?" I said shifting so I could look up at him.

"Hm." He hummed in response.

"Do you think we'll make it?" I asked.

"Make it to what?" He asked confused.

"To the Rose Garden to destroy the diamond."

"We're strong we can do this." He said squeezing me a little and kissing the top of my head.

I looked up at him. "What would I ever do without you?" I smiled placing a kiss on his jawline.

"I don't know but let's not think about that I'm glad I have you." He smiled this cute dorky smile.

"I'm tired." I yawned.

"Get some rest princess I think I'll stay up for a little to keep watch and make sure you're safe." He said pecking my lips.

"Ok please be careful though and don't leave me your warm." I smiled cuddling into him more.

"I'm not going anywhere."

TIME SKIP•

Zach's POV

It's been a few hours and Mia was peacefully sleeping. I had fallen asleep for a little but I woke up again worried something bad might happen when I was sleeping.

I heard some rustling. Probably another squirrel. Nope not a squirrel. It was a human figure. Out of instinct I pulled Mia closer and held her tight. It started walking over. There were others. What the hell. Oh no. It came up to our tent and unzipped it I looked and it was the guys and girls?

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" I whisper yelled.

"Saving you before you guys do something stupid." Jonah said.

"How did you even find us?" I said.

"I can track you both."

"Ugh well you need to leave now before we all end up in trouble me and Mia will be fine." I said laying back down wrapping my arm around Mia.

"I'm not leaving you two out here to get into trouble." He argued.

"Oh my god fine fine you can stay but be quiet and find your own tent." I said.

"Also Jonah since you guys are here you get to stay awake and keep watch have fun I'm going to bed good night now." I said kicking them out and closing my eyes letting darkness consume me.

"Zach wake up." Someone shook my shoulder.

I got up and looked at Mia.

"Good morning gorgeous." I smiled pecking her lips.

"Morning handsome." She smiled before getting up.

She unzipped the tent and looked confused.

"Zach why is the van and four other tents here?" She asked.

"Oh last night the guys and girls refused to leave us alone so they're tagging along." I scoffed standing up.

"We're leaving them here. Hurry get up let's go this mission was just for us." She said grabbing some clothes for the day. We both changed and started walking. I had a backpack full of snacks on my back for later.

"Zach how much longer?" Mia asked. Currently she was on my back and she was holding the backpack.

"We're almost there babe." I said looking out seeing it.

I walked till we were at the entrance.

"Babe wake up we're here." I said shifting her from my back to my arms so I'm holding her bridal style.

"Hmm." she mumbled as she opened her eyes.

"Come on." I said pulling her closer to my chest.

She looked at the entrance than at me.

"This is it." she smiled.

"Yeah it is now le-" before I could finish someone cut me off.

"Got ya." His familiar voice said from behind us. Mia cling onto me tighter.

"We were so close." Mia thought.

"No we're not giving up now we beat them once we'll do it again." I said feeling confident.

"You're right we got this."

"If you think we're gonna give you the diamond think again." I yelled.

"Just hand it over and we'll be on our way." He said putting his hand out.

"Over my dead body."

"That can be arranged." He smirked.

Oh no who do you think it is?

Jake

Jacob

James (that vampire from the beginning)

or

all of them

comment which one you think it is.

also sorry i've been busy and i just got back from camping and i'm tired and sore but hope you enjoyed also thanks for 380 followers we're almost to 400 let's get there please also thanks for 108k reads on the first book I love you all!!!