cнapтer eιgнт

Mia's POV

"Over my dead body." Zach said.

"That can be arranged." He smirked.

Without thinking I took off into the garden looking for the stone. This garden is like a maze. I heard people yelling after me but I didn't stop.

I finally made it to the middle where the gorgon stones were. I quickly took one and set the diamond on the ground.

"MIA STOP!" A voice called out.

I turned around to see everyone.

"No Jonah I have to do this." I say almost crying getting ready to smash it.

"Come on Mia don't do it!" Madi yells.

"Just everyone stand back!" I yell.

"Mia hurry do it now!" Zach yelled.

I got ready my arms in the air ready to do it when someone grabbed them. They picked me up off the ground and the diamond too.

I looked up...

"No! Let me go!"

He smirked.

"Why would I do that princess."

"Jake let me go!" I yelled struggling to break out of his strong grasp.

"No." He whispered into my ear.

Without thinking I elbowed him in the stomach causing him to let go of me and drop the diamond. Without hesitation I did it. I actually did it. I destroyed the diamond. Forever.

"NOOO!" Jake yelled running over to the broken pieces of it.

"YES! Finally." Zach said running over to me. Logan and a bunch of guards showed up and took Jake and his crew away.

"Good job Mia. You made the right decision. Who told you about this place?" He asked.

"A forest fairy." I replied.

"Oh well we better get them out of here. They won't be bothering you for a long time." He said and walked away after.

I turned around and jumped on Zach attacking him with a hug. Wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Woah." He said chuckling stumbling back a little.

"It's over. It's finally over." I whispered.

"I know we can all live in peace." He said.

Little did we know that peace wouldn't last long...

OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH 400 followers. AHHHHH. Also sorry for not updating i'm tryin i really am but i've been so busy but don't worry there's a lot more to come. also i'm releasing a new book soon.

here's a lil sneak peak:

Bad Boy | Daniel Seavey

"Daniel you don't care, no one does."

"But Madi I do."

Corbyn Besson and Christina Marie are Maddison Jackson's best friends. But they don't know the boys bully her. What happens when the truth comes out?

Coming soon...