Chapter five

I felt his teeth breaking my skin and sinking deeper, I let out a pain filled scream. My legs became jellylike to the intense pain, as he held on to me.

   When he finally freed my hands, he slowly pulled his teeth out of my skin to look me straight in the eyes.

   The pain was still intense, I could feel my blood oozing out the area where my neck and shoulder connects, as I felt my own anger coursing throughout my body.

   "Your mine!" He said intimidatingly.

   That's when I finally had it, I just couldn't hold it back anymore. Feeling the anger rush through me I connected my fist to his face hard.

   Everything that came next was to fast for me to make sense. I was pinned against the back cement wall with the Creep's hand at my neck, choking me as his eyes shifted to pitch black while he growled right in my face.

   "Don't ever disrespect me!" He snapped at me sounding more animalistic.

   His features started changing too, more to an animal like or maybe I was imagining it due to the blurry vision from my lack of oxygen.

   "Dude, back off of her!" I heard Hunter shout.

   Suddenly his hand released my neck as I fell to the ground gasping for air desperately. Once my vision became clear I noticed that the Creep was standing outside my locked cell while others stared at me - wanting to help me - as the Creep turned to walk away.

   "Go ahead finish what you started." I challenged.

   The Creep stopped in his tracks to turn and stare at me through narrowed eyes.

   "How can you kill someone who's already dead, sadly my father already beat you to it years ago when he killed my spirit, my soul. All that's left is this empty body, but you can gladly finish that off too." I choked, ignoring me he walked away.

   The guys stood in front of my cell for a minute looking down at me apologetically before slowly making their way out, to follow the Creep.

   I was on the ground with my back against the wall, trying not to move around too much, especially my neck, which was still bleeding and causing intense pain whenever I moved.

   I unbuttoned my shirt only to press it against the side of my neck to stop the bleeding, but no luck. My shirt was drenched with blood and once again I was loosing consciousness due to the lack of blood.

   By the time I woke up I didn't know what time it was or even how much time had passed by. It wasn't that I woke up on my own, I was woken up by someone hit the cell bars with a baton.

   "Wake the fuck up, it's time to eat." Said a deep voice from the darkness before a face appeared in front of me.

   I couldn't make out much of his face as my vision was still blurry but I could tell he had his mouth along with the tip of his nose covered with a piece of cloth and his hazel eyes that seemed to glow even in the darkness.

   "I don't want anything." I croaked as I stared at the ground.

   I felt intense pain at my scalp making me look up only to see the mans arm coming down towards me as his fingers tangled up with my hair.

   "I don't give a shit what you want bitch!" He shouted as he pulled on my hair more forcefully. "I was told to make sure you eat the food."

   The man put more force into pulling on my hair making me yelp in pain, when I tasted mashed potatoes being shoved into my mouth as he smothered some on my face with him large hands.