Sebastian Imagine - Demon Dinner

You were fighting a demon, your boyfriend's back against yours. His dirty blond hair was shining through the darkness, untouched and still clean.

"What'd you say? Dinner tomorrow?" He asked while he sliced the throat of one of the demons. You chuckled because of his perfect timing as you ran your blade through another undead's chest.

"Perhaps. If I got the time," you teased. Some other monsters were heading your way, but when you smiled, they knew you two were crazy as the hell they came from.

"Of course, that is if you don't have anything better to do than your boyfriend," he grinned. He ducked, before he pushed his sword brought the jaw of his opponent, who died instantly.

"How late?" You asked him, while you jumped up so the demon wouldn't hurt you with his tail. Your hair was lifted up in the air, almost completely messy when your feet hit the ground again.

"What about half seven?"

He turned you towards him, tugging a stray of your hair behind your ear, as he gave you a soft smile. He suddenly pushed you against him, your chest colliding with his as he killed another monster behind you.

"Or is that to late?" He asked, returning you on your feet with a smirk.

"It's just fine," you spoke, while out of the blue you boomed: "duck!"

Sebastian did so, while you murdered another "living" creature. The blood splattered on your cheek, and with a gleam in his eyes he spoke: "crimson red brings out your eyes."

"Oh shut up."

"By the way, are you bringing me somewhere fancy? Do I have to look the part?" You grinned, while you started to battle the leftover demons.

"You always look fancy, darling," He assured you while he cleaned his sword, a kind of maniac-like grin while the blood dropped from his sleeve.

"Thanks," you spoke while you put your blade in its holder, now surrounded by nothing but air, as demons vanished once killed.

"You don't look to bad yourself," you smirked while Sebastian came closer. You stared into his deep, beautiful eyes that looked at you as if you were the only thing that mattered.

Because for him, there was only you.

"Oh well thank you," he smirked while he hugged you, burying his face into your shoulder as he held you tight, reminding himself that you're okay.

"Something wrong?"

He nodded as a no.

"Nothing's wrong, dear. I just love you," he whispered. A genuine smile appeared on your face as he kissed your forehead, your cheeks flashing red.

"I love you to," you spoke back, while you parted.

If anyone has ideas or wants to have a particular scene or anything, please let me know so I can write and publish it! Yet if you don't cmind, please leave it as a comment. It's easier for me to notice that way.