Chapter 1

YUNA'S POV

Hello there! I'm Kim Yuna, and I'm the little sister of Kim Seokjin. Most of you were asking me, 'CAN YOU DESCRIBE JIN?'  To all who's been asking this, Jin is EVERYTHING. Here's a little throwback for you.

                             —
FEBRUARY 12, 2005
11:28am
Heartbeats. Baby cries. A successful delivery it is. I was born, and felt my mother's caressing arm. Days past, they finally took me and eomma home. I can feel they're love even though i'm just a little bud. Pabo. My eomma handed me to my appa and I can feel that he's crying. While he was carrying me with his hands, I felt someone held my hand. It was him. My brother. 

Months past, and they're all excited for me to say my first ever word. My parents were at work so my brother, and my grandma were the ones looking after me. It was by chance that Jin was holding me. He plays with my hands and make silly faces that made me laugh. He's so satisfied with baby giggles. And afterwards he's teaching me how to say "cute Jin". What a fool teaching a baby to lie. Kidding.

"Yuna, yuna! Say 'cute Jin' "  He pleaded as he emphasizes 'cute Jin'

"Eat Jin" i replied with a giggle and that was my FIRST word.

"Ohhh pabo. Yuna it's 'cute Jin' not 'eat Jin', do you want them to eat your brother? If that happens, no one will protect you. I don't want that to happen. Jin will always be by your side." He smiled at me while pinching my cheeks

I chuckled. And raised my hands "Eat Jin! *giggles* Eat Jin!"

"Ahhh pabo Yuna. Alright, Eat Jin you say. Call me whatever you want, but you'll still be Jin's princess okay? Eat Jin loves you so much!" As he kissed my forehead. That was sweet.
By the time our parents finally came home , Jin laid me down on the crib and ran to appa and eomma to tell that I said my first word. Eat Jin. How cute.  My mom came to see me and whispered in my ear.
" You and Eat Jin are getting along so well. I'm so proud. Eat Jin will always love Yuna. Also eomma and appa. We love you so much Yuna!"

That made my heart flutter.

Years past, I turned 3 and Jin is already 11. We have a huge age gap though. I go to preschool and Jin always accompany eomma in taking me to school. I held hands with them and start skipping as they'll follow. Before they'll leave me, Jin always peck me on the cheek and bid me goodbye.
When it's dismissal time, my appa managed to fetch me and take me home. My mom once told me that, whenever I go home, I always look for my brother. And i'll cry if he's not yet home. As soon as he arrives, i'll run to him and give him a warm hug. Then we'll go play and eat.
"Yah! It's getting late. Why don't you two, go to bed already." Appa commanded.

"But appa—" I complained.

" Appa is right Yuna, we should sleep. Come on, i'll take you to your bed." Jin insisted.

When we reached my bedroom, Jin lifts me up and place me to bed. I can't  reach it yet , since i'm a toddler that time.

" Eat Jin~" I called him.

He hummed as response.

"Can you sing  me to sleep?"  I pleaded.

"Anything for my princess."

He laid beside me and start singing lullaby songs until, i eventually fell asleep. His voice is like an angel. Little did I know that, he didn't even got to finish the lullaby he's singing for me because I fell asleep too soon. He hugged me and whispered to my ear.
"Eat Jin will protect you, no matter what."
As he stood up and closed the door gently so I won't wake up too soon.

It was Saturday, and my family decided to go on a park and spend quality time together. I always get excited as usual and so is my brother Jin.
Few moments later, we arrived the park, as I went out the car, I grabbed Jin's hand and pull him off.
"Eat Jin! Eat Jin! Yuna wants to play! Come on!" I said.

He gave the 'hey-we-just-arrive look' so I pleaded him.

"Jebal?"I pouted.

"Tsk. Alright. Alright. What do you want to play then?" He eventually asked.

"Oh! I want you to swing me there! And let's go on a slide!" I said happily.

We played and played, until we got tired and run back to our parents who were waving at us under an acacia tree.

"Ahh you two pabo, look at yourselves, you're very sweaty already we just arrived." Eomma exclaimed.

We both looked at each other and laughed. "Woopsie."

So we just stayed there and talk about things. My mom suddenly asked us,
"What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Ahh me, being a little fool, don't know what to say so I just said,
"I want to be with him forever" as I hugged my brother.

They all laughed at me, while I'm wondering why.

"How about you Jin? What do you want to be when you grow up?"

"Me? I want to be an idol!" He excitingly exclaimed.

"So does that mean that you don't want to be with me?" I all of a sudden cried. Ahh such a cry baby.

"No, no. Of course I want to be with you forever, but, Eat Jin needs to do it." He also frowned.

"W-What for then?" I hiccuped but still crying.

"To prove to the world that I have the best sister of all time. To show to the world, how much Kim Seokjin loves Kim Yuna." He kissed my forehead.

As a respond I hugged him so tight. I saw my parents hug each other two and my mom whispered,
"They've grown so well."

—End of the Flashback—