Chapter 3

" To my  Handsome brother,
Hey, I'm sorry about what happened last night. I didn't mean to shout at you like that. I was just so selfish for not letting you reach your dreams. Now I've finally came up to the conclusion where in I'll just let you go, and accept the happenings. Just imagining you leave, made me so, ugh, it felt like the sky fell on my shoulders. I could not bare it. I know you'll come back. Eat Jin, i'm really sorry for being so stubborn. I'm sorry for causing you so much stress. I'm sorry if I'm too much clingy. I just really like your company. It made me feel so safe. I never knew. I'll let you be and go, reach your dreams, be an artist! I'll be your no. 1 fan. Don't forget me oppa. You're always in my heart. Everything I am is because of you. Please don't forget that. Take care brother! I will always love you.
                            Sincerely yours,
                         Eat Jin's little Yuna.

A tear escaped from my eye as I slowly read the letter. I never knew Yuna, could be like this...understanding. I really am blessed with such a wonderful sister. I'm glad to be her brother.

YUNA'S POV

—FLASHING BACK TO LAST NIGHT—

Maybe I'm so selfish for not letting my brother, achieve his dream. It'll be a month full of sadness. I'm not gonna get any chance to see him again, by the time he'll leave. It's only a month, but why does it feel like it's gonna take forever? Can I survive this?
So later on, after spending some time thinking, I've finally come up with something.
Maybe writing a letter won't hurt?
I grabbed a piece of paper, and a pen out of my bag and started writing...
I'm sorry brother, I need to get away.
It was still 8:00 in the morning, it's so early to be up, when your class starts at 10:00. But, I really want to get away. I can't look at my brother, leaving this house, and escaping  through those doors, with travelling bags, knowing that he'll be away for a while. It feels like the sky suddenly fell on my shoulders. I can't endure the pain. I want my brother back. But, I can't.
I finished writing my letter to him.
I need to place this inside his bag. I tip toed through his room, it's not very far from mine. As I managed to get in to his room, I opened the door gently and found his bag.
'Found it!' I whispered at the air. Gladly it didn't wake him up. I was about to leave his room when a scenario popped in my head.

"Yuna, he'll be gone, for a month. Won't you give him at least a farewell hug? He's your brother all this time. Jin has his own life, so are you. A little hug won't hurt honey."
A voice of an angel, whispered to my ear.
I was about to walk towards him, when another voice spoke.

"What the hell?! What if you wake him up?! He'll be exhausted and you'll just have a hard time in saying things to him. And most of all your plan will be ruined! Get the hell out of here!"

I'm so confused, both sides have their point. But what then? I could at least hug my brother without waking him up (?)
I continued walking towards him and slightly bending down.  I held his hand, and whispered through his ear.
"Thank you."
Little did I know, that I was crying. I urgently wiped my tears away before he could wake up.
I wrapped it all up with a warm hug. I walked back and gently closed the door. I let out a heavy sigh, as I continued crying.
I went straight downstairs, and told my parents that I'll be going to school already.
"Appa, eomma. I'm gonna head to school."

"This early?" Appa questioned me.

"Aren't you gonna wait for your brother to wake up and at least say goodbye?" Eomma added.

I paused for a while letting them know that I'm upset. Another tear fell, as I started thinking about it.
Eomma, walked towards me, and gave me a warm hug while patting my back.

"I just...can't bear seeing him leave." I confessed.

"We'll let him know about that. Just go to the park first before, going to school. Maybe your classmates or teachers aren't there around this time. It's so early honey." She said while pinching my nose.

I sighed and respond with a nod.
As Eomma told me, I went to the park first and, swing my self. There's no one here so it's okay. I looked up the sky. I let out a heavy sigh. With tears running through my cheeks.

"I didn't know you're here."

JIN'S POV

As I finished reading the letter, I looked out through the window, I saw a girl sitting on a swing. Wearing school uniform, and from that looks, i know who she really is.
I asked the driver to stop the car, and wait form me to comeback.
I walked straight to the girl. She didn't know that i'm here, because our directions are the other way around. I'm at her back. I paused as I reached her. It was only inches away.
"I didn't know you're here." I exclaimed.

She turned, and saw me standing. I knew it was you. But why? Why don't you at least come to me?

Her eyes widen, it looks like she saw a ghost. Do I look like one? Nah. I'm worldwide handsome yah. I walked a bit closer to her and knelt down to reach her.
Her frightened face, turned to a confused one. Maybe she's just surprised to see me here.
But I once remembered what my eomma told me.
"She can't bare seeing you leave."

"She can't bear seeing you leave."

It repeated over and over to my ears.
Did I even made the right decision to come to her? Will she be happy to see me here? Or tables might have turned?