Chapter 2

10 years later...

JIN'S POV

I really want to be an artist, I want to make my parents proud and especially my little princes Yuna, whom I love the most. It's just hard to bid goodbye, since I know that, she'll feel so upset, that I have to fly to Seoul to reach my dreams. You may think I'm selfish for putting my dreams first over, my family, but, it's actually for them. Hoping they'll realize it soon. Especially Yuna.

"So, son, are you sure with your plans?" Appa asked me.

"Of course appa, I'll audition in BigHit Entertainment at Seoul." I smiled.

Then my eomma asked me something. Which totally startled me.
"How about Yuna?"

"H-How about Yuna?" I asked. I moved closer to mom, and held her hands.

" This is for you, and for Yuna. Everything will be alright." As I hugged my mom.

Yuna is not around because she's at her school. It's been 10 years since we used to play almost every single day. I turned 21 last December 4 and she just turned 13. I'm gonna miss those, by the time i'll leave. I'm gonna miss my little Yuna.

Tomorrow is my flight to Seoul,for the past weeks I tried talking to Yuna, but she won't talk to me nicely, she'll just cry until she'll eventually fall asleep. But since, tomorrow is the day, I'll try to talk to her properly this time, and I'll spend my while day with her, and make her feel loved.

A few moments later...

My dad usually fetches Yuna to school, but since, i'll leave tomorrow, I told Appa that, i'll be the one who'll fetch her, and we'll eat outside, so I told eomma we might go home later that the usual.
They both agreed to my suggestion and a few minutes past, i finally arrived her school and fetch her.

"Eat Jin!!! You're here!!" As she ran towards me with a huge smile on her face. *sigh. I'm gonna miss this kid so much.

I welcomed her with open arms and gave her a warm hug. We got in to the car and, I asked her,
"Where do you want to eat?"

"Panda Express!" As usual.

"Alright. Panda Express, here we come." I said while making silly things.

While we're on the car, we played some songs so it won't be that much boring. And she told me some of her, experiences in school. And all of her achievements. All I can say is,
"You're doing so well. Jin oppa is so proud of you."

Then she just blushed and hit me, cause that's how she usually express her love towards me, except those warm hugs and sweet kisses.

Later on, we arrived the Panda Express , we ate, talk about stuffs and it went very well. But i still haven't got any chance to talk about, me, leaving tomorrow. We're so much full, so we decided to go home already.

As we arrived our house, Yuna went to her room, and got change. I knocked on her door and she let me come in.
"Yuna~"

"Eat Jin, i don't want you to leave:<" she pleaded. "Please stay with me."

"Yuna, haven't I told you already that, I'm doing this for you and for appa and eomma?"

Tears started to escape from her eyes. She turned her back on me, trying to hide her tears.

"Yuna~" I called her once again.

"Jebal, jebal." She pleaded.

"I-I can't." I bowed my head down, as I feel my tears running down on my cheek.

She suddenly stood up.
"Why does everybody have to leave?! Why do people keeps on breaking promises?! Why does the person, whom I thought will never leave me, be like this?!"

"Yuna, I-I'm sorry." I tried to hug her but she shrugged off.

"Yuna—" I haven't got to finish what I'll say.

"Just leave me alone." She commanded.

"Mianh—"

"LEAVE. ME. ALONE!" She's totally hurt, so I stood up and walk out and close the door gently, as I'm wiping my tears. I guess I'll just wait and see what will happen tomorrow. I went to my bedroom and cry myself to sleep.

The next day...

This is it. Yuna, suddenly popped out of my mind. Ugh. What do I do then?

Ohhhh shoot it's already 8:37 in the morning! My flight is on 9:00!
I hurry on over, grabbed my stuffs, took a shower, and I made just on time. I ran to Yuna's room and to my surprise, she's not in her room anymore. That made me sad, actually. I hope she's just downstairs. I hope my feelings aren't true. No, please don't leave me without saying goodbye. Don't leave me without warm hugs. Don't leave me without sweet kisses. Please.
When I ran down, I asked my parents if they saw Yuna, then they told me,

"We tried talking to her to stay but, she said, she can't bare seeing you leave. So she's the one who leaved, and decided to just go to school, this early. —I'm sorry son."

"No. No." as I shook my head in disappointment.
I haven't got to say goodbye to her nicely. And suddenly I remembered our conversation last night. It's like I've been hit by a stone on my chest. Tears started to run through my cheeks. I wiped them off and get my traveling bag, and bid goodbye to my parents. As I walk out of the door, stopped a taxi and place all of my things. I unzipped my bag and I saw something. What might it be?My eyes widen when I saw a white paper. Opening it. It was. A letter.