You taste so Good

👆👆👆Que****

I opened the door and there was Que sorry ass standing there. Wtf do you want Que trying to walk past him. He said you Lo, licking his juicy pick lips. One thing I couldn't resist was those. Que wasn't a ugly nigga he was tall around 6'2 or 6'3 dark skinned low hair cut and waves. He had these chiseled features kinda like Tyson Beckford only with a little thug in him. And don't get me started on his lips and body. Like I said What The Fuck Do You Want Que?!! He just repeated what he said You. Nah Nigga you don't want none of Lo you want Tiffany with my hand on my hip. He stood there with his head down he began to sing. Whenever me and Que got into a argument he would use his voice to serenade me. He knew his voice got me moist I could never resist him. He was singing Tyrese-Sweet Lady. Sweet Lady would you be my sweet lover a life time, I'll be there when you need me just call and receive me. He was getting closer as he sung I started backing up Que get out of my face with that singing shit. Whenever me and Que got into it he would sing to me and we'd make up. Que stop you cheated on me and lied. You could've been a real nigga and told me. You know I hate that shit. I can't trust you, Why didn't you just tell me? Why didn't you tell me you didn't want to be with me I let a tear escape. I did everything for you I was there when you found out your mom was sick and your dad walked out on your little brother and sister. But he just kept singing I didn't want him to see my vulnerability but it was to late he seen my tear. He pulled my chin up towards him and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I know what your thinking why am I doing this but y'all just don't understand, my history with Que. Plus its been a while since we been intimate. He laid me on the couch and looked at my romper and licked his lips. He slid one sleeve down off my shoulder then the other He seen I didn't have a bra on that drove him crazy. He grabbed my breast and flicked his tongue at me nipple then did the other. It sent chills down my spine, he began sucking and nibbling on my breast, it felt so good. I grabbed his head and guiding him further down. His tongue trailed down my stomach and he put little kisses around my belly button. I moaning a little then he came back up kissing me I felt how hard he was through his pants as he slid up between my legs. He kissed my neck and bit down lightly. As he was kissing my neck I felt him enter his finger inside of me I yelped at the pleasure. He felt my wetness and was satisfied, he pulled down my g string with his mouth. Then I felt his tongue caressing my clit slowly. I arched my back and let the pleasure take over me.