Goodbye..

👆👆👆Dwayne****

After I came I got up and picked up my romper. Que pulled his nine inches out. What you putting that back on for Lo? I giggled a bit nigga did you really think I was gonna forgive you just like that? I'm not one of them nieve bitches. I was just a squirrel tryna catch a nutt. His jaw clenched, Lo you are mine whether you like it or not and you gonna give me some he said while stroking himself coming towards me. I backed into the couch as he got closer. Que you dont have to do this all these girls...Shut tf up I want you he yelled. He pushed me on the couch pulling at my romper I grabbed the lamp behind me and smashed it into his skull. He fell instantly to the floor. Nigga who do you think I am you thought you was just gone try to rape me and I was gonna let it happen. You got me fucked up. I kicked him right in the balls while he was still down. Now get the fuck out my house be for I cut you up in little pieces and send you to yo moms in a body bag. He got up limping watch your back bitch he said holding his head and balls. I said I will with a 38 in my front and a 32 gloc watching my back. I locked the door when he left I cleaned up the mess and took a quick shower. I sat on my bed and thought about what had just took place. I cried a little I've been raped before and I didn't want to go back to that feeling. Thats how I got so tough I vowed to myself to never let it happen again. I put some clothes on grab my phone locked my door and left. I called LaLa to tell her what's going on and that I was on my way. I was riding down the strip in Miami looking at all the guys and the pretty girls. Miami was a great place to live if you had the money other places like the slums was not so great. I use to be poor me and my mom stayed in the lower part of Miami. She loved me unconditionally and she worked at a small night club as a bartender to make ends meet. Things was good until she met her boyfriend a few years ago at the club. At first he was cool he took care of us I really respected him for stepping up taking care of someone elses kid. He moved in thats when his true colors started to show he was an achoholic and jealous. He wanted my mom to quit her job because he didn't like the fact she worked at a club he said it made her look like a ho and a unfit mother. She said no and thats when the beatings started. He use to beat my mom all the time. One night he came home drunk and stumble into my room he asked where my mom was I told him idk. I knew where she was she was working but I didn't tell him that. He knew I was lying so he asked me again, I gave the same answer. He said you know what happens when little girls like you lie to grown men right. I shook my head no, he said that means your grown if u lying like your a grown woman so that makes you a woman. Before I knew it he slapped me and raped me I was 14 at the time. My mom walked in on him on top of me I was crying and screaming she jumped on him but his strength over powered her she fell to the ground. I gained enough strenghth to get up and call 911. I ran in the room and locked the door I saw I was bleeding then I heard screaming I opened the door to see him stabbing my mom repeatedly. I ran towards her limp body I didn't care anymore I wasn't afraid I grabbed at his hand trying to take the knife not caring if he killed me at this point. I gained some kind of strenghth and snatched the knife I cut my hands but i didn't care I stabbed him in his neck. I was going to stab him again but the police burst in and talked me into putting the knife down. I looked at my clothes seeing my blood stain shorts. I fainted, I woke up in the hospital with the police next to my bed I felt terrible. They asked me what happenened I told them everything. Then they told me my mom was dead. A new girl was created I was tough mean and,fearless.Every since then I been heartless I only put my trust into three people outside my grandma which was Lala, Que, and my childhood bestfriend Corey but he moved back up north when we graduated high school so I haven't seen him in 3 years. I also got a cool ass homeboy named dwayne.  I said goodbye to that scared little girl and became the cold person I was now. I had bad trust issues since then and Que knew that then he went and pulled some shit like that it just made me mad all over again. I was drowned in my thoughts until I realized I was almost out of Miami. DAMN!!!! I hate when I do that. I turned around and was headed to LaLa house. When I got to Lala's house I told her the whole story about what happened with que she was pissed. Girl lets go find that fuck nigga now and put that iron to his ass!!! She pulled out mittens her pink pistol. FYI I don't know why she named it mittens she's crazy. Don't worry girl I handled his ass he lucky I did'nt shoot him neither, my pistol is purple with gold Crome interior on the butt of the gun his name is tommy (yeah it's a boy). She was rolling when I told her I hit him with the lamp me and La are both equally violent nothing to brag about but we done been through some shit witness some shit and done some shit. That's my girl tho girl I'm about to go and see granny and I'll text you later I told her. Okay bye girl tell granny I said I love her and if she loved me to send me a plate cause I know she cooked. Kmsl this girl is something else but by the time I get there the food will be gone cause I might eat it all as hungry I am. I walked out to the car and headed to granny's while I was sitting in the car I texted my other bestie Dwayne yes I have two best friends. Now me and Dwayne that's a different story we became friends by faith cause I couldn't stand him I wanted to kick his ass until one day I just sat down and talked to him and every since then we been tight for two years now I know it's not long but he's done some stuff more than people that's been in my life longer. I love him tho even tho I can't stand his gf and I don't think she likes me neither but idgaf the bitch can suck my ass. I got to granny's and the house was filled with all kids of smells I was ready to throw down my fat ass don't really have time to eat a home cooked meal at my house between work and school I just eat junk which goes straight to my butt and hips. But anyways I entered the kitchen when I say I was in food heaven granny really outdid herself I couldn't believe she cooked all this Fried chicken barbecue glazed ribs corn on the cob collards greens Mac and cheese apple pie corn bread and baked beans I swear I'm about to gain 10 pounds plus she had her famous sweet tea somebody please save me before I be on biggest loser. Hey granny why so much food not that I'm complaining or anything? Baby I don't know but I just felt like cooking I was just in one of those moods but I wish I hadn't because my back is killing me. Grandma sitcho butt down and let me do the rest I told you about over working yourself. I made her some warm bath water so she could sit in. I love my granny more than anything or anybody except God. She so stubborn sometimes I want her to come live with me but she refuses to she says she like being independent. Maybe someday she'll come around. I don't like her by herself tho so I brought her a mini gloc she hates guns but I just want her to be protected. I finished up the last of the food and checked on granny she had on her gospel soaking in the tub.

*********** Excuse my mistakes I was in a hurry before work.....