See me....

After I ate me I wrapped La and me a plate up made sure granny was straight and headed too the beach too watch the sun set. I use too sneak out late at night just too sit on the beach to think, I'm a water baby. I just needed too clear my mind, how can someone you love so much just do something so twisted like that. Of course I shouldn't have led him on but I didn't think he would go that far. He just fucked me up more than I already was. As I watched the sun I thought of my parents I missed my mom I hate that nigga for what he did to her, I wish she was here. I wanted to question God but that's not my place. I began to talk to her, mommy I know your in a better place life isn't at it's best right now but I'm blessed, granny still hanging in there for me and her, oh and she cooked today to, I miss you so much momma you don't understand I wish you could just come back but I guess God really needed you I love you my angel we'll meet again. A tear escaped my eye but I quickly wiped it away, it still gets to me sometimes but I have too deal with it. Now that I'm an adult I feel like fuck them all. I felt the warm breeze and the little sprinkle of water from the ocean hit my face it felt good I felt a little more relaxed the nature was soothing my soul, I decided why not roll me one up and let the world fade away. As I was rolling my blunt my phone vibrated it was Dwayne I answered me:hello Dwayne: what's up big head, nothing I'm just sitting on the beach thinking, you want some company he asked I'm just cruising through the city, sure why not meet me on the beach I'm down by the shores, okay bet I'll be there in like 20, okay bye, bye.  Later Wayne showed up I was in my zone by now. Whats going on nubs, I didn't even feel like saying nothing back to him, I still had tears in my eyes I didn't even want him to see. Damn what's wrong ma, nothing I said. I never wanted Dwayne to get involved in my relationship he already didn't like Que and que damn sure didn't like him, they just was cordial for me I know I can't hold nothing from Wayne so I told him the whole story from the fight the night before the cheating, the head, and everything behind it. One thing Wayne don't play about is his fam, his money, and me, so I knew he was going to do something stupid. Man where that fuck nigga at Lo why the fuck you didn't call me man you know I got your back, shit, that's the shit I be talking about I told you about that nigga man I going to fucking kill him. Damn D you don't have to be doing all that I handled him just be here for me okay. D seen the look on my face and calmed a little bit he wiped my tears an pulled me into his arms, I just let it all out. Damn Lo I can tell you had love for the nigga cause I never seen you like this. Here smoke this, he handed me a freshly rolled blunt I lit it and inhaled the smoke and slowly blew it out. I closed my eyes and stayed in his arms I love my best friend he was really down even tho he gets on my last nerve but he's cool. I passed it to him, we sat in silence but it wasn't awkward or anything it just was peaceful. D phone vibrated I'm guessing he got a text, Yo Lo I gotta go, I got a little sad because I was enjoying his company but he was here long enough. Where you about to go? Um he scratched his head as he talked Shantel just texted me and said she needed something so I gotta go see what she need. Did she ask you for some money I say with my hand on my hip? Man Lo stay out my business fine D, but all that ho doing is using you and punking you out. Mind your fucking business Lo after that he left. I guess I was going to leave in a few minutes. I texted La and told her I was going to be there in a few. I arrived at La's around 8:30, hey juicy booty you brought me a plate from granny. Nope but I brought me one I said as I was hiding hers on top of mines. She said ooooo tramp you know I been feigning for some of your grandmas greens and ribs 😡👊. Calm down ho I got you a plate right here, her face instantly lit up. Awwww thanks boo I knew you didn't forget about me, she was jumping up and down and kissing my cheek. Ewwwwww stop being gay La she licked her tongue at me like a guy would. I rolled my eyes, so Lo I know your not feeling well but you wanna go out tonight I heard club LIV is gonna be turnt tonight and I know it'll get Que out your mind. Honestly I wasn't even thinking of Que I actually was thinking of Wayne and the way he left me at the beach but I didn't want to tell La that cause she always thought me and Wayne had a thing for each other. But I never seen him that way but something about today has me feeling some type of way about him. Your thinking about it Lo? Ummm I guess I can go out I don't have nothing else to do soooooo yeah I guess. Yes bitch we gonna show out it's gonna be epic. I have a bad ass dress that I think I want to wear.