Part 6

As soon I seen his face I twisted my lip don't be fckin touching me I semi yelled, why you was talking to that fck nigga, why does it matter and why are you watching me? I knew you wasn't nothing but a ho London you couldn't wait to get some new dick then you tryna make me jealous with my enemy you a foul ass bitch. I'm foul nigga fuck you, you don't own me I told you we was through you acted like you was cool with it, not to mention you attacked me, cheated, then tried to force yourself on me and I'm the one that's foul nigga I hope you fuckin catch something you nasty dog ass nigga. His mouth dropped La peeped him fucking with me so she snuck up behind him, she pointed mittens to his back, you cool Lo? Just give me the word and I'll pop this fuck nigga. I love this girl thank God for her. The club was crowded and dark no one could really see what was going on. I told her I'm good, she nodded and told me to let her know if I needed her then she stepped away. Que was shaking I don't no why I'm even discussing this shit with you there is nothing for us to talk about, I felt another tap on my shoulder I turned around it was a girl her face looked familiar but I didn't know her. Um excuse me bitch but why are you talking to my man? I looked at her like she had 3 heads, it all dawned on me that this was the hoe Tiffany that was in the picture butt ass naked. Que chimed in and went over to hold the heffa, this fat bitch tryna get me back baby but I keep telling her I don't want her fat ass anymore but she won't leave me alone. I couldn't believe my ears but it's just like a nigga to be mad cause he got rejected. Oh is that so baby, look fat ass this is my man now he said he don't want you and he's not food so stop tryna eat him, before she could get any other word out I went off bitch don't nobody want his raggedy dusty ass, you think your the only ho he fuckin with if he cheated on me with you dumb ass what makes you think he's not doing the same with you matter of fact he already did since he didn't tell you that he ate my pussy up yesterday and I bet came home to kiss you didn't he. And bitch if your thin ass ever fix your mouth to call me fat one more time The sharks will be having your ass for dinner. I'm not about to argue with this simple minded ass ho over no dick that's not my style, but I will Not be disrespected. I was just standing there because I was not about to back down La was behind me the whole time and I didn't even know it. Come on La let's go show out on this nasty ass ho, I grabbed my girl hand as I bumped that ho Tiffany and went to the dance floor. Throw some Mo by Rae Sremmurd ft Nicki Minaj and Young thug was on Ass fat yeah I know....I started grinded on La and started poping one check left then right then left then I just flat out started bouncing my ass with my hands on my knees making my ass jiggle. Ppl started to form a crowd around us that ho Tiffany was mugging hard I turned towards her way and started twerking harder and faster Que was watching and licking his lips 😒. La was smackin my ass and mo shit then we switched I got behind her, she started popping then fell into a split the crowd was going wild then both of us turned toward each other and just started to enjoy ourself the crowd joined in we had the club going up on a Tuesday literally. I forgot about Que and all that shit shortly after that me and La got one more shot then left. I can't lie besides all the drama tonight I did enjoy myself. It was 3 am it was late as hell but we was hungry so I rolled one while LaLa drove to Taco Bell. We were about to have a some serious munchies. I ordered a 12 pack Doritos Locos Tacos and 2 Quesadillas with 2 Large Starburst Freezes we was about to be fat ass hell. The drive thru line was long as hell so we smoked in the the drivethru and I plugged up my iPhone and turned on Pandora. We was just vibing until we got our food. When we got to Lala's we split the food down the middle and went to work on that shit, it was so good . LaLa is small but she can eat plus she can cook to I just wish I could maintain my shape. Girl what happened tonight all hell broke loose when that ho approached you. Why you let her get to you like that. She didn't get to me she disrespected me,the ho whole demeanor was wrong she approached me with attitude and disrespected me calling me fat this and fat ass that so I had to check that ho real quick. La knows when somebody call me fat I get so mad tell me something I don't know, I already know I'm fat my bank account is to, try to come up with something a little more original. After we ate I showered then went to the guest room it was 4:30 in the morning but I didn't have to work until 5 pm. So I decided I'll sleep until I have to work. As I layed in bed I scrolled down Instagram looking at pics from hours ago I decided to post mine and LaLas before I went to sleep My caption was " We Bad, they mad what can we say we one of a kind..." #BadBitchesStandUp I Tagged LaLa in it @BadGalLa I got like 8 likes in one minute but I didn't expect many likes because of how late it is. After that I drifted off to sleep.