What Just Happened?

I didn't knew what to do now. Hence, I panicked more. I started to turn away but Kayra pulled me towards him. 

" Hey Daniel, surprised to see you here " Said Kayra in a tone which totally said she really was surprised, which she totally wasn't. Good acting my dear bestie!!

" More like shocked " I whispered. Kayra pinched me and I came back on Earth.

" What was that? " Asked Daniel. Nope Rose don't get to his bad side. Control, control.

" Umm. Nothing, I just said I am really glad to see you here " So glad that I could just jump into the well right now.

" Sure you are. You know I came here just to meet you and spend the rest of my summer holidays with you. " He said. Why the hell did he wanted to spend the holidays with me?! He could just spend it it with his red haired bimbo, with whom he always cheats me. 

" Right! Umm... so..? " I asked not knowing what to say next in this awkward situation.

" Do you wanna hang out? " He asked. Not really. Why would I want to hang out with a person who does not mean anything to me?

" Umm. Actually you know I came here just to spend my holidays with my mom and bestie and give as much time as I can to my mom. So, if you don't mind, we can hang out some other day. Maybe next weekend? " I asked knowing now's the time he would blow up and shout at me. I stood there waiting for an answer and hoping he would not make a scene in front of all these people as I could tell that he was really angry by seeing his expressions. But what he said next just surprised me so much.

" Oh! Um. Alright, not an issue. Next weekend it is then. " He said. I surprised as hell

" Yeah, sure. " I said still surprised by his recent sayings. After this he turned around and just walked away.

I looked at Kayra confusingly. She had the same expressions as I had on her face.

I decided to ignore Daniel's surprisingly changed behaviour and move on with my day. But I couldn't control myself and asked her the question

" Why didn't he shout? " 

" That's exactly what I was gonna ask you " She said. 

" Alright, let's forget anything happened. " I said

" Totally " With this we ate our food and headed towards home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

We pulled outside Jason's mansion as I said my goodbyes to Kayra. I went inside the doors of the mansion and was hit by the delicious smell of food. I went inside the kitchen to find nana making some delicious food for us. 

" Something smells deliciously delicious here. " I smiled and said.

" Hmm, How couldn,t it smell delicious? I am making the dinner, so obviously it will smell delicious. " She said in a proudly manner.

" Sure it will. " I laughed and said.

" And don't you dare try to touch my food. " She said smacking my hands awaya. I don't know how she comes to know when I try to steal some food. You see, I didn't even tell you guys about it. 

I laughed and said  " Alright, alright. No touchie " With that I went inside my room and freshened up. I looked trough my shopping bag and pulled out my favorite dress which was a black 3/4 sleeve dress which reached my mid thigh. I just loved the dress so much.

 I just loved the dress so much

I tried it and looked at the mirror, pulled my hair up in a high ponytail, applied some red lipstick and eyeliner with some mascara. I was really satisfied by how it came out to be. I smiled looking at myself in the mirror.

" Someone's looking really hot today. " I turned around and saw Jason leaning on the door with his hands crossed, checking me out. Damn! He looked hot as well.

What the heck are you thinking Rose?! He is your enemy. Stop thinking that way.

I signed and turned around. " Jason, stop checking me out and just go away and do whatever you are supposed to do. I am not in the mood. And to remind you, you weren't talking to me, so I suggest you stick to that only. 

" 'Jason', now that's new. And about the talking part, I forgive you for what you did in the car as I realized that you were dying to talk to me all day. " He said.

" Forgive me?! I never said sorry to you and will never cause you and me both know that you were the one who did wrong. You were the one who started insulting my boyfriend. " I shouted.

" So what the hell was wrong with that?! huh?! Boyfriend, my foot! He is a damn douchbag, you and me both know that. " He shouted.

" Just stop it already Jason, He is not a damn douchebag!! " I shouted bach feeling my anger rise.

Mom's pov :

We heard shoutings from upstairs

" Oh please! you and me both know Daniel, what he has made you go through, how he has abused you, how many times he has cheated on you. Oh! god knows why are you still with him!" I heard Jason shout.

What the heck is going on between these two?

" Don't you dare bring that up. It is meant to be freaking secret between you and me! And god knows why did I tell YOU about it out  of all people. " I heard Rose's cracking voice.

" Why the freaking hell does it even have to be a secret?! It should have been out before, but I kept quite for your sake. How much time do you need to realise that he is a fucking cheater?! " Jason shouted

" Why do you even care?! Just go and do your stuff and let it be! " I heard Rose crying now.

" Yeah right, why do I even care? You know what, I shouldn't have cared at that time too." Jason said

" J-Just get out " Rose said sobbing.

" Gladly " With that I heard the door slam loudly and saw Jason coming downstairs, taking his jacket and going out slamming the door behind him. He looked really frustrated.

I looked at everyone around and they looked as shocked as I was. I knew for sure that some kind of story was behind  this  drama and I knew just the right person spill it out from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guyz! so here's another chapter and I really hope that you liked it and if you did, please do vote and follow guyz.

So what do you think

* What is the story behind all this? 

* Whatever the story is, will Rose's mother be able to find it?

* Will these two, Rose and Jason, come in good term with each other?

* And most of all what is the past of these two?

Every question will be answered. You just need to be updated with my updates and to do so please follow me. 

Love from mah side......... ;

 ;