No! Not him again!

Rose's pov:

I was awoken by my the alarm going on. I decided to get up and take a bath and freshen for the upcoming day. After taking a bath, I put on some cloths which consisted of a black and white striped top and a matching black skirt.

After everything I went downstairs in the living room and saw Riley, Connor and Jason all sat on a couch watching some kind of a cartoon

After everything I went downstairs in the living room and saw Riley, Connor and Jason all sat on a couch watching some kind of a cartoon. Like seriously cartoon in this age?! Grow up. I decided to go to the kitchen to make some breakfast for myself but as I entered the kitchen, I saw everything already set up. Hmm, I took the bread and put some jam on it and went to the living room as no adult was up yet and I had nothing better to do in my bedroom. I sat beside Jason as it was the only seat left. I said good morning to everyone and got replied by only Connor and Riley. What was he so mad at? Ha! Two can play a game. I called Kayra, my best friend who came here to spend her holidays with her grandparents. We made a plan of going for shopping to the mall. After finishing my breakfast I texted Kayra to come and pick me up. After about exactly 10 mins she was outside the gate and shouting at the guards. I laughed and signaled the guards to let her in. I said my goodbyes to everyone and joined Kayra in the car.

"Oh gosh! These guards, that's why I don't like to come here or go to any famous personalities house. This is getting annoying." She said frustrated.

I laughed and said, "They can't just let anyone come inside the house, now can they ?"

" But that's the point, I am not just anyone, I am Kayra Anderson, your best friend! " She said.

" But they did't knew it na. Now come on we are going to have fun so let's just have some." I said

"Okay. Fine... But if-" She was saying but I cut her off

"Shh. Stop it." I said

"Fine.."

"Good. Now let's go" We were already outside the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now, we were having a blast. Currently we were in Forever 21 and we are full of bags. I brought lots and lots of dresses and shoes, heels etc and etc. And she bought the same stuff. It was 2:00 pm. We decided to continue this some other day. Right now, we needed to eat something. We went to the food section and decided to have some burgers and fries from mcdonalds.

" Can I have a big mac with medium fries " I said

" Sure ma'am. " The waiter smiled.

" I would like to have a double cheese burger with medium fries. " Said kayra. I laughed at her, she has always been a cheese lover.

" What? " She asked as we were finding our seats.

" No nothing, you know you always have this only when we visit mcdonalds. Why not try something else? " I asked

" Because it is the only one I love " She snapped.

" Well, okay, that's fine, calm down. " I said

" How can I calm down when you are asking me to give up my love? " She asked. This time a little angrier.

" Okay, okay, I am sorry. " I said to calm her down. I knew one should never mess around with a Kayra, especially when it comes to her food liking.

" Good, now sit down and eat peacefully. I don't want you talking. " She said in a bossy manner.

" Okay ma'am " I said

Our order came after 10 minutes. It smelled like heaven. Maybe because we were hungry as hell. And right now nothing felt as good as eating. As I was about to take my first bite, I saw a familiar figure entering the mall. I couldn't figure out who it was. As it came closer, my eyes widened and I pulled Kayra down with me as she was about to take her first bite.

" What the - " She started but I cut her off

" Shh-shh " I said looking no where but to the figure.

" What on earth happened which caused you to pull me away from my beloved food?" She asked. I pointed to the direction of the figure. She followed my figure and as her eyes laid on the figure, her eyes widened too.

" What the hell is he doing here? " She asked shocked.

" How would I know? I am also as shocked as you are. I agreed to come here only because I could get away from him but god had planned something else for me, he sent this monster here too. " I panicked and started shaking.

" What am I gonna do? My whole summer was already - " I was cut off by Kayra.

" Calm down. Panicking is not the solution. We need to get out of here first without him seeing us. " She said. We looked around and saw he was not anywhere near us.

We slowly got up and looked around to make sure he was not around. As we saw the route was clear we started walking fastly towards the exit. When we were about to exit the mall someone called from behind.

" Rose! "

" Don't look back, don't look back " Kayra kept whispering to me. I started panicking and I don't know what came over me but I turned around and saw the second last person I wanted to see if the world was going to end. Last was obviously Jason. But that didn't mean anything right now. Do you know who it was?

It was Daniel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guyz, so here is another chapter. I know it's been a while since I updated as my exams were going on. But now I am free. So I am gonna update every Saturday OR Sunday.

But for now,

* What do you think Rose's gonna do now?

* What will Daniel want from Rose?

* What will happen if Rose says something which makes him angry?

Everything will be answered if you keep updated with my updates.

Guyz, please please follow me and vote my book if you like it.

Love from mah side............;)

;)