Kisses and Forever (Ziam)

You should know that you need a tissue box by now...yeah. short and sweet one shot(just kidding, this shit's long). Brace yourself.

Bromances Used: Ziam, mentions of Zarry

Warnings: Cheating, Mild Smut (Expirementation...I don't even know if you can call it smut...)

Disclaimer: I don't own the boys or the song it was based off of. (Kiss and Say Goodbye-The Manhattans) Lyrics are used in dialouge.

Enjoy Little Moyans :)xx

You won't enjoy it. Watch.

~*August 7th, 2019*~

You can never go wrong with a summer barbeque. A sunny day in England is rare, even in the summer, so why not take advantage of it? Getting together with friends, and maybe a few family members is never a bad thing. Unless you're secretly dating your best friend, who is openly dating your other best friend. If that makes sense. You see, Liam Payne of One Direction is in love with his band mate, Zayn Malik; who just so happens to be dating a third member of the band, Harry Styles. Zayn loves Liam too, and they've actually been dating for two out of the three years he's been with Harry, just secretly of course.

Now here they are, out in the back yard of Niall Horan's, another member of the band, house laughing and having a good time. Harry is seated in the lap of his boyfriend, as Zayn steals glances at Liam whenever he can. Liam returns them, but he's starting to have a bad feeling about it all. It strikes him as odd that it's taken two years for him to realize it, but he sees what he's doing is bad. Very bad. Here he is, sneaking behind his best friends back to shag his boyfriend whenever he can. He knows it's wrong, but he loves Zayn, always has, and always will.

Somewhere along the line, Zayn fell out of love with Harry, and realized his feelings for Liam. He just found the Wolverhampton fellow so appealing, and he couldn't resist. He still remembers the night he confessed his love for the brown-eyed sweetheart, and was probably the happiest man on earth when he received the feelings back. Liam would sometimes question why he couldn't just break up with Harry, and his excuse would be because he 'couldnt break his poor little heart like that'. Zayn just wanted to be with Liam, and if that meant sneaking behind Harry's back, then so be it. God forbid he found out.

Liam was just staring at the seemingly happy couple just across from him, as they laughed and shared a few kisses here and there. All he could think about was how he couldn't continue his fling with Zayn, if he could call it a fling. He truly loved Zayn, and that's why he was thinking about breaking it off with the Bradford lad. He couldn't keep doing what he was doing to Harry, and himself. He was carrying the world's heaviest weight imaginable; guilt. He saw how happy Harry was with Zayn. He saw the love that was still in his eyes, even after three years. He wondered if it would still be there if he was told about him and Zayn. He couldn't do it anymore. He couldn't take it.

Liam was snapped out of his thoughts by the fifth band member, Louis Tomlinson, when he spoke to him,"Li, mate, you knackered or something? You seem distant." he brought to Liam's awareness. Liam turned his head towards his friend. He smiled and shook his head lightly. If only he knew, Liam thought to himself. He reassured Louis with an, "No, just thinking, Lou. But sleep wouldn't hurt, you know?" Louis laughed at Liam's response and nodded his head in agreement. He pat his friend on the back before turning his attention back to Niall who was trying to tell him a story of the time he stuck a mini marshmellow up his nose, only for it to get stuck.

Liam started thinking again, and he came to a conclusion. He knew it would hurt him, Zayn, and probably Harry. He was still unsure if he would drag him into it, but if he did, then he would surely get hurt. As much as he loved Zayn and wanted to stay with him, it had to be done. He was one hundred percent sure; he was going to leave Zayn. He was going to break a perfectly good heart, but it was only for the better.