The Love Triangle

_Lucien_
Breakfast was very tense. I sit opposite Elain but she ignores me the whole time. Beside her sits Azriel as close as they were last night. Jealousy fills me whole, threatening to -
Scratch... scratch... scratch. 'Don't you dare hurt my sister or her love.'
Feyre.
What is she doing in my head? I blush, embarrassment coating my cheeks. I look up to see everyone at the table, staring at me.
Feyre grins at me and continuous to eat her breakfast. My insides coil at the thought of her in my mind, intruding my thoughts, especially when they were so vile. But Elain is my mate after all.... Not Azriel's. Mine.
"Lucien," Rhysand breaks the uneasy silence. "We thought you should come with me Feyre and Cassian to the summer court today." When I didn't reply he added "we leave in half an hour."
_Azriel_
Me and Elain are planting some marigold seeds. Well, she's planting them and I'm trying to look as if I know what I'm doing, lagging behind with a watering can! She's laughing, a pure and beautiful sound that makes her face look like the marigolds she's sowing. Ok I won't pretend to know what marigolds look like but I'm sure her face is more beautiful than one.
"Az stop you've put enough water on that patch already!" I was daydreaming. Again. She's going to have to teach me more about gardening.
"Yes I will teach you, daydreamer."
'I'm a shadowsinger.' I voice in my head but I'm smiling as I say it. She heard me. She heard my thoughts.

_Lucien_
Half an hour later we are in the skies. I truly hate flying. Cassian is taking me and we are half way there but I've already been sick. Twice. Now, we are descending and I must admit the wind on my face is refreshing. As we are landing a figure is walking out of the magnificent building below us. It's Tarquin.
"Good flight?" He asks and I notice how the sunlight complements his hair.
"Yes it... it was ok." I feel the urge to answer him before anyone else does. Ryhsand is frowning at me, him and Feyre having a secret conversation- no doubt about today morning.
"Yes yes as it always is, with me flying," Cassian can't resist a moment to show off. But Tarquin's eyes are on me as he says, "good because I have lunch prepared."
We all walk into Tarquin's beautiful castle. He surely knows how to impress. My eyes fall straight to the feast on the table consisting of dates, olives, various fruits and many dishes I have never seen before. My stomach grumbles, telling me that I'm hungry since I threw up all my breakfast. We take our seats, Tarquin and Rhysand at the heads, Cassian and Feyre next to Rhysand, and as I'm about to sit on Cassian's other side, Tarquin says...
"Lucien," I pause, " you can sit next to me."
Lunch has finished and we're walking round Tarquin's court, the summer court. The sun is shining brightly and Tarquin is smiling as he shows us around his territory. We pass people dancing in the streets and selling bread and even children playing on the grass, laughing. I'm starting to like the summer court.

_Tarquin_
I'm showing Rhysand's court around my homeland. Lucien is here too, gazing dreamily outwards, a slight smile on his face. We are nearing my home again and we enter through the back door. A portrait is hanging on the wall, but I'd prefer not to think about that.
"Tarquin," Lucien is looking at the painting, I regretfully turn my face upward to see it. "Who is this?" Rhysand gives a warning snarl, but I answer quietly.
"He was... he was my mate."
"Was?" Lucien inquires.
"He... he was killed by - "
"Let's not talk about death now." Feyre interrupts. She smiles reassuringly at me, not pity but... but experienced.
We are walking slowly down the hall, me and Lucien at the back. I miss my mate. So much.
"I'm sure you do." Lucien says quietly. "Miss him I mean."

-------------
Lucien & Tarquin ---> Luquin
What do guys think about the new ship? Comment below if you like it or not.
The mating bonds are starting to cross over, what will happen?