Now we shall wed.... or not (CC + Jinxx)

CC's pov

~~~

"SO if we get this cake, we'll have enough to feed the guests.  But this cake looks better." Morgan said leaning over the catalogue.  I nodded, I just wanted the damn planning for the wedding to be over.

"The girls are here for dress shopping!" Ashley called right before Ella and Juliet totted in.

"Oh hey girls." Morgan smiled straightening.

"Less talking more shopping." Ella laughed.  The girls were gone as suddenly as they left and I flopped on the couch with a sigh.

"Wedding planning sucks right?" Jake said sitting across from me.

"Yeah, like I don't give a fuck what the cake looks like, or what centerpieces there are.  And I hate half of the people on the guest list.  But if it makes Morgan happy then so be it." I groaned letting my head fall back against the cushions.

Morgan's pov

~~~

"CC tired of planning yet?" Ella asked.  I nodded.

"So do you think they've guessed our plan yet?" I asked her.

"Those boys are as thick sculed as a concrete wall, they know nothing." Juliette laughed.

"Well, You two are certain this will work?" I said pulling a dress off the rack.

"CC likes Jinxx, Jinxx is head over heels for CC, Yeah it'll work." Ella said handing me a dress.

CC's pov

~~~

When morgan came home she was strangely quiet.  Jake, Ash, and Andy bid us goodbye and we turned in for the night.

~~Day of the wedding~~

I straightened my tie nervously.  Did I really want to do this?  Should I stop and marry- No.  I loved Morgan, she had put so much work into this and she was so sweet...but still... No I needed to stop thinking like that.

"Time to go CC." Andy said opening the door.  I nodded silently swallowing as I took my place next to the minister.  When the wedding march started and Morgan walked out, my heart didn't skip a beat, my mind didn't light up at the sight of her.  It wasn't right.  But I smiled at her as she walked down the aisle.  Neither of us teared up as the minister began to recite the ceremony.

Jinxx's pov

~~~

This was my chance, I needed to tell CC.  I wouldn't be able to take it seeing him with some woman. Don't get me wrong, Morgan was like a sister to me, But I wouldn't be able to look her in the eye knowing that she and CC would end up raising a family together.  I swallowed nervously as the minister neared the pat where I could step in.

"Now, If anyone objects to this holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace." The minister said looking over the crowd.  I stood with my heart racing.

"I object." I said with as much bravery as I could muster.  The minister and CC looked shocked but Morgan just looked happy.  I looked at CC pleading internaly for him to listen as suprise flickered over his face yet again.

"CC, I've known you for a long time.  Since we were kids, with you it started as you getting my mom when I scraped my knee.  And then comforting me when I lost my mother.  You have been the one stedfast person in my life, standing with me and pshing me to do new things." I paused for a breath and smiled.  It was easier to speak now, the words tumbled out of me as the crowd watched silently.

"I wouldn't be the person I am now without you.  You've helped me get through so much, and over time I I fell for you.  Slowly at first, then it just happened, I knew I would never be able to love anyone else like I love you CC." I rambled on.  There was not a dry eye in the crowd on either side.

"Jinxx I-" CC faltered looking at Morgan.  My heart plumeted as CC looked torn and sad.

"Go get him idiot." Morgan said shoving CC lightly.  He gave her one last look asking her silently if it was ok.  She nodded biting back a grin.  CC smiled broadly and strode towards me.  He swept me up in a hug and burried his face in my neck.  The crowd went wild cheering as CC pulled away and his lips connected with mine.

"Why the fuck did it take you so long?" He asked smiling sweetly at me.  I shrugged as he set me down.

"Did you have to be so dramatic?" He chuckled kissing me on the forehead.

"OK am I Marrying someone or not?" The minister asked with a sigh.

"Us I guess." CC said as Morgan stepped aside with Ella and Juliette.  We walked up in front of the minister and he resumed his speech.

We said our 'I do's' and went to the reception.  Morgan's dress could be dis-assembled so it turned into a cocktail dress, so that was a good thing.  CC and I stood together to talk to the growing line of his family.

"Well that was some feat." CC's father said hugging him.

"We knew you two were right for eachother since you were only as high as my knee." His mother said kissing him on the cheek.

"Mom!" CC protested.

When it was time for the best man to give his speech Ashley stood up.

"Since there was an unexpected turn of events, I'm just going to have to wing it." Ashley sighed shooting CC and I a glare.  He rambled on sarcasticaly for awhile before sitting down.  We ate food and all that jazz before heading home.  Morgan moved out and Ash aid she could stay with him for awhile.

"That was some day." CC sihed wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I know right." I laughed kissing him on the cheek.

"I need some sleep." I yawned leaning back against his chest.  He smiled and scooped me up to my suprise and carried me up the stairs to his bedroom.

"CC aren't we going to get out of our suits?" I asked sleepily as he dropped me on the bed.

"Meh, I'm to tired to." He said yanking off his jacket and dropping it on the floor.  He made a face as he took off his tie before flopping down next to me.  We both drifted off in exaustion ready to start a new life together.