Chapter 1

**Reader's discretion is advised.

Having to sit through the Creature Talks gets old fairly quickly. After the 100th one, I was pretty much done with them. Each one gave us less and less to talk about. I don't even think anyone but Jordan wants to do them anyway. Well, maybe Dan, because he's Jordan's little bitch now. It sucks that I am forced to do this every week.

Everyone sits around and talks about stupid stuff. We have to find random ass topics that we think the chat will enjoy. Hopefully the topic doesn't offend anyone. If one person is quite for five minutes then the chat goes nuts. It can't just be that the person is completely fine with just listening to everyone else and enjoying himself. I swear, the chat contains some of the most demanding people that I've ever seen.

Buy the time it's over, I'm so fucking brain dead bored, that I just want to lay down and die. I just walk to my office and sit down. Usually in my chair, but today I'm going to rock the floor. Horizontal with my back against a hard surface. Good for relaxing. So relaxing, that I fall asleep.

I awaken rather abruptly, to Aleks shaking me, violently.

"James are you okay? Can you hear me? What the fuck happened dude?" He practically screamed in my ear. My eyes fly open, and I shove him off of me.

"What the fuck's your problem, dude?" I yelled. Maybe I was a little more rough than I should have been, or maybe that mother fucker shouldn't have ruined my nap.

"Woah dude, chill out! I saw on the ground, passed out... I thought you might have fallen and hurt yourself," Aleks exclaimed, "I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Well I'm fine," I said sternly. Then I noticed the uncomfortable look on his face. I tried to calm down a bit. He seemed nervous. "Hey, I was just having a little nap. Don't worry about it. I'm sorry I yelled at you.

"I didn't mean to wake you, I just thought you were hurt. I should go." He said quickly, sure to not make eye contact. Then he jumped up and left before I could stop him.

At least he shut the door on his way out, I thought once I heard the door close and latch. I tried to call out his name, but he was already gone. Suddenly, I just felt depressed. I hadn't realized how much I was releaved when I realized it was Aleks who tried to wake me and not some other asshole. Now that Aleks has gone away, a feeling of sorrow has swallowed me for diner and made me its bitch.

I got up, and went for the door. I wanted to find Aleks. Not only because I was feeling depressed without him, but because I wanted to go home. My head was still trying to recover from sleeping so I was a little wobbly. The door closed behind me on my way out.

Jordan and Dan were discussing something in the hallway. My stagger caught their attention. Dan just glanced at me and pointed me out to Jordan. Then they both staired at me, and moved infront of me so I wouldn't be able to pass.

"Have you seen Aleks?" I asked impatiently.

"Yeah, he just ran into his office. What were you two fighting about?" Jordan narrowed his eyes.

"We weren't fighting," I said defensively.

"Me and Jordan heard you yelling at him when he went into your office, then he came rushing out looking scareder than an abused puppy." Dan butted in, tilting his head like he was better than me.

"He woke me up from my nap, I was just waking up, but we weren't fighting," I retorted.

"If that's the case, why do you want to see him so badly right now?" Dan asked with a smug look on his face.

"Yeah, I can't have you beating up my crew members," Jordan added.

"What the fuck? I just woke up, I'm tired, I just want to go home. And if you don't leave me alone, then the only crew members I'm going to beat, is you two dickheads!" I yelled, shoving them out of my way.

As I made my way to Aleks' office, I could hear those idiots wispering. Fuck them. I don't need their shit right now. If I turn around, I might actually kill them. I'm just so sick of their bullshit. What about "I'm just tired" do they not understand?

When I finally reached Aleks' room, I stopped. I just stood than for minute, trying to hear what he was doing in there. All I could hear was dead silence. Then I lifted my arm up to knock, but hesitated. I didn't want to upset him anymore than I already had. I took a deep breath and knocked so lightly, I wasn't even sure he'd hear me.

To my suprise, he had heard me. The door opened fast, but only enough for Aleks to stick his head out. I took advantage of the opertunity to get a look at his face. He still looked really uncomfortable, and I didn't know why. I tried to figure out what emotions were going through his mind right now, but I couldn't. He just seemed really uncomfortable, and confused, a little nervous, and scared. Almost like he was afraid to tell me something, or have a conversation at all.

"What?" He finally asked.

"I was wondering if you were ready to go home yet. I'm still pretty tired and I'm so done with this fucking office building right now." I stressed.

"Do you want to leave right now?" He asked quickly. I nodded yes, and he tossed me the keys and put on a twitch hoddie. We were out the door before anyone else could talk to us. That didn't bother me one bit. I was ready to get the fuck out of here.

I drove us home. The car ride was silent. It was also really awkward. Aleks had his hole body turned to his window so he wouldn't look at me. His legs were shaking. I wish I knew what was wrong with him. He just gets so upset over small feelings that he has, and lets them eat him alive. Jordan and Dan would never know what to do with Aleks, and they're going to try to keep me away from him? I don't think so. Those dipshits are not going to get in my way. I have to figure out whats wrong with Aleks, before Jordan and his pet decide to confront us again.