Chapter 5

As I awakened from my slumber with Aleks, I could hear the quiet wimpers he was making in his sleep.  The cute sounds made me giggle.  Though I couldn't really see him from my positioning on the floor, I could feel his arms wrapped tightly around my body.  I want to preserve this memory forever.  A smile crept onto my face.  This day has got to be the greatest day of my life.

        In this moment, I am happy.  I pull my arms tighter around Aleks.  This position was going to be the start of many mornings to come.  Every time I wake up, I want it to be just like this.  Well, hopefully in the future, it will be in a bed.  

        I want to let him sleep, but at the same time, I want to wake him up, and smuther him in kisses.  He hold on me tightens a little every few seconds.  I love it.  I love this.  The feelings that have emerged from my body are taking over my heart.  Feelings for Aleks.  

        I want him.  He is worth more than the world.  I need him.  He must be mine.  Aleks has just merged himself into my soul.  I have to have him.  I love him.  

        "Aleks," I softly whisper as I light brush my fingers against his chin.  Then I hug him even tighter.

        He was about to tighten his grip on me again, but someone burst through the door as loud as posible.  Aleks' eyes flew open instantaniously, and he threw himself backward, resulting in him hitting his head on the desk.  I sat up to tent to Aleks, and see if I could assist him in any way, then I looked over to see Seamus standing in the doorway.  He was petrified, not knowing what he had just walked in on.

        "What the fuck do you want?"  I shouted, while getting to my feet.  He stood there a minute, confused and nervous.

        "I just...wanted to ask Aleks something," he said hesitantly.

        "Well what the fuck was so god damn important that you needed to ask him?"  I was pissed.

        "Um...I....I can't...remember," he said nervously.

        "What the fuck did you just say?  Didn't anyone ever teach you how to knock?"  Seamus took a step back.  "It must have been really fucking important otherwise, you wouldn't have barged in here without knocking, am I correct?"  I intimidated.  

        "Yeah...well, I guess,"  he managed.  

        "You guess?  You fucking guess?"  I pressured.  "Aleks is hurt now, because you guess you had something important to tell him, but now, you can't even fucking remember what it is?"

        "James I'm fine."  Aleks said quietly.

        "Look man, I'm sorry,"  Seamus tried to apologise.  

        "Oh, you're sorry now too?  I'm getting kind of sick of your sarcasm, Seamus!"  I bellowed.  Jordan came into the doorway as well.

        "What's going on in here?"  Jordan asked.

        "What's going on?  Well, Seamus interupted us and scared poor Aleks into hurting himself, that's what's going on."  I shouted again.

        "James I said I'm fine," Aleks tried again.  He put a hand on my shoulder.

        "You know, James, you've been offly aggressive lately.  A little too aggressive if you ask me."  Jordan said, accusingly.  

        "Well I didn't fucking ask you, now did I?"  I said, smugly.  Aleks gave my shoulder a tight squeeze.  I turned to look at him.  

        "I'm fine," Aleks said with a slight smile.  I felt the back of his head.  There was a definite bump.

          "Come on, we need to get you some ice," I said shoving our way passed Seamus and Jordan, and dragging Aleks into the kitchen area.