♔Chapter 1♚

POV: Third Person

She grinned as her eyes followed the mysterious male walking to the dance floor. Harry knew someone was staring at him,he could feel it so he turned around and whipped his head from side to side looking for the culprit of his paranoia. Daisy quickly looked down at the bar top in front of her;making sure he didn't see her staring.

After 10 minutes or so she picked her head up and looked across the room looking for the curly headed fellow, surprised to see him already staring back with his lip ring taken between his teeth as she looked at him with widened eyes. Daisy's cheeks quickly began to heat up from the staring contest that the two were having. Eventually she dropped her gaze to the floor as if it were the most interesting thing on the planet.

Her eyes widened as she heard footsteps approaching her; making her body stiffen and her gaze stay targeted at the floor. She felt a hand land on her shoulder causing a chill to run down her spine at the simple but noticeable contact. "Hello love. It's not very polite to stare. Didn't your mother teach you manners.?" The man whos name was still unknown to Daisy, questioned with a deep and raspy voice;. Daisy quickly glanced up at him and caught her bottom lip between her teeth. He most certainly looked like a good time.

Daisy let her mind wander to dirty thoughts about the mysterious Brit in front of her;licking each and every tattoo on his deliciously sun kissed skin then quickly shook her head to rid of the thoughts. Coughing lightly she peered up at the man standing intimidatingly close to her. "Yes my mother did teach me manners, and I don't understand why You're still standing here when clearly I don't want your company" she could feel the grin spread across her chapped lips as the (false) words spilled out from her mouth. The man eyed Daisy up and down before taking a step forward and leaning closer to her ear. "Mmm You're a feisty One aren't you, I bet you'd be great in bed " he chuckled softly as his fingers wondered to her cheek; the pad of his thumb running along the smooth skin ever so gently.

Daisy quirked an eyebrow up at the male and quickly smacked his hand away."Well for starters you shouldn't put your hands on someone that you don't know, I could be a murderer looking for her next victim." She groaned loudly when He placed his hand onto her cheek once again and she immediately shoved it off, causing a smirk to spread across the man's plump lips. "And if you don't mind me asking" She brought her hand up to the messy set of light brown curls that sat on top of his head; twirling one of many in between her fingers before tugging at it. If he was going to touch her, mine as well touch him too. "What's your name curly?" Harry backed up slightly as his eyebrows scrunched together then let out a light chuckle. "My name's Harry, Harry Styles and you are?" Harry winked at the women and soon grinned after he saw the slight tint of pink on her cheeks at the small gesture. "D-daisy" She whispered, not making eye contact. "What a beautiful name, it suits you very well Daisy " her name rolled off his tongue so perfectly it made the pinkish color on her cheeks darken.

Her mind eventually wondering to how he would sound like moaning her na- "Daisy?" She looked up at Harry with an annoyed expression on her face. This alcohol was getting to her "Yes?" "What were you thinking about doll,you got awfully quiet" Her eye widened once she processed what Harry had just asked her. Shaking her head lightly she mumbled a small nothing, causing her cheeks to turn bright red. Harry looked at her cheeks and raised an eyebrow. "Why are you blushing darling? I mean, I know I'm attractive but I didn't think my presence had that much of an affect on people." Harry smirked at the flustered girl in front of him and fluttered his eyelashes innocently at her. "Hm?" He looked back over at the blushing girl and nodded,signaling for her to tell him what she was thinking. "Nothing, don't worry about it." She frowned as she soon realized that he wouldn't just "not worry about it".

A sigh escaped her lips and she turned to inspect the male in front of her letting her eyes roam the span of his arms; tattoos covered both arms completely she then looked up at his face. His lip and eyebrow piercing strangely appealing to her. The tattoos and piercing fit him quite well. She couldn't Wait to see How many other tattoos He had under the clothing (unneeded clothing in her opinion) that was restricting her from seeing just How delicious his body truly was .....Tonight was going to be a long night. Clenching her legs together because of her aching core and wet panties, Daisy let out a loud groan. She just met the man for Christ sake and she's already getting hot and bothered by him.

Daisy glared at the side of the males head,making sure He couldn't feel her gaze on him. He's So hot she thought to herself,letting out a loud sigh, she slumped back in her chair,twirling a piece of her long,curly blonde hair around her pointer finger.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Ello sooooo umm heey, I hope you liked it. ♡♡ I'm a crappy writer🙊 but let's not talk about that. 😂 Enjoy!!