♔Chapter 2♚

Daisy squinted as her eyes peeked open,only to be blinded by the bright morning light streaming through the uncovered window. She looked around the room noticing that this definitely was not her room or House for that matter. Her breath caught in her throat once she realized someone was laying next to her in the unknown bed. Daisy tilted her head slightly to get a better glimpse of the stranger she had gone home with last night. She couldn't help but let out a groan as her head began to throb.

Quickly covering up her mouth she watched as the male began to stir in his deep slumber. A frown quickly made It's way onto Daisy's face once she saw the set of Brown curls on the males head. Her eyes widened once she realized that it was Harry...harry...Oh God she thought to herself. She carefully peeked underneath the sheet that was shielding her body from being seen. She grinned once she saw Harry's naked bum under the covers. "So plump" she almost moaned at the sight of it. "stop it" she whispered to herself.

She looked back up at his face as He began to turn over, wrapping One of his arms around her unclothed waist. She almost giggled when his fingers brushed against the side of her stomach. (Daisy was ridiculously ticklish) His eyes began to flutter open which made Daisy squirm against his arm. Harry let out a light chuckle then stopped abruptly and looked up at the females face. "what the fuck" Daisy's eyes widened once the words came out of Harry's mouth. "I-im sorry, do you want me to leave?" she whispered as she felt her cheeks heat up in embarrassment. Harry shook his head, grinning tiredly at her. "No,no that wasn't a what the fuck as in what the fuck are you doing here it was a what the fuck as in I can't believe we actually fucked".

Daisy looked at Harry with wide eyes as her mouth fell open in shock. "close your mouth love,wouldn't want that pretty little mouth of your to catch flies Now would we" Daisy quickly closed her mouth and pouted. Harry laughed loudly at the women's facial expression then leaned over and placed a kiss on her lips. "round two?" He mumbled against Daisy's lips.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Pink balloons and orange butterflies my lovelies 😴💙 Idk I'm kind of nervous to write smut. I feel like I'm gonna say something stupid then you guys are gonna be like the f.uck is wrong with her 😂😂