♚Chapter 3♔

Daisy let out a sheepish moan as Harry began to place gentle Kisses along her neck then she started having flashbacks from last night...

-Last Night-

She groaned as she felt the cool liquid; her drink; run down the front of her dress. Quickly striding over to the bathroom. She wet a napkin and began wiping the stain. "Oh my God" she whispered once she realized that only made the stain worse.

Pushing open the bathroom door with unneeded force, Daisy pushed past all of the sweaty bodies grinding on each other in the middle of the club. The smell of sweat and alcohol agitating her even more. Soon coming to an abrupt halt, she gripped the handle of the exit door. She turned around and faced the center of the club once more and began looking around the crowded room for a head of chocolaty Brown curls. She gasped once she felt two fairly large hands grasp her hips. Spinning around to face the stranger she soon grinned once she realized it was just Harry.

"Looking for someone Dais?" Daisy almost snorted from the ridiculous nickname but just simply nodded her head at the male standing in front of her. "And who might that be" Harry trailed off, soon letting his eyes scan the front of her Now see through dress. Daisy snapped her fingers in his face trying to get Harrys attention once again. "Did you hear me harry?" Daisy questioned with an annoyed expression upon her face.

"Huh?" Harry asked with furrowed eyebrows,trying to keep his eyes on the females face rather than her breasts." I said I need to Go back to your flat because I can't find my friend Mika". Daisy quirked an eyebrow up at harry as He gaped at the women with his mouth open in surprise. "You want to Go home with me?"

Daisy giggled slightly at Harry's amazed expression. "I believe that's what I just said, I mean unless you don't want to then I can go find another ride home." she stepped away from him and took a step towards the dance floor trying not to laugh. "No!" Daisy grinned and turned towards the male. "I mean um" he coughed "Nah you don't have to find another ride. I'll drive you to my flat." Daisy nodded, still grinning from ear to ear. Grabbing her hand, Harry led Daisy to theexitandallbutrantohiscar.

Daisy tugged on Harry's arm, staring at him with wide eyes. "Harry, my arm, you're gonna rip it off or something." She yanked her arm to her chest and gently cradled her wrist. "eager much." she whispered under her breath. "What was that love?" Harry questioned the female with a smirk." I said EAGER MUCH." She rolled her eyes and slipped into the passenger seat of Harry's car. "Of course I'm eager, I might be getting layed tonight." He sent daisy a wink. "your cheekiness is obnoxious." Daisy groaned softly and layed her head against the head rest.

Resting his hand on Daisy's thigh, Harry looked up at the beautiful girl sitting beside him. Her hair was a bit messy but still looked lovely. When ever Daisy would flash harry one of her award winning smiles he felt butterflies erupt in his stomach. Her body...well you could clearly tell she was fit. Tearing his gaze away from her,he looked at the boring road and gripped the steering wheel a bit tighter.

Daisy picked her head up and looked at Harry with a raised eyebrow. She felt him staring at her and tried not to let the Crimson color on her cheek be known to the cheeky fellow next to her. "Are we almost there yet." she started to bounce her leg up and down impatiently waiting for a response. Harry tilted his head abit and grinned at her. " So you're one of those people. You annoy the fuck out of the driver until they kick you out of the car?" Daisy snorted and playfully smacked Harry's shoulder. "I asked one time, don't be such a grouchy little twat." She teased.

Harry laughed loudly at her rather rude response and shrugged. " I can't help being who I am." he took his hands off the steering wheel for a moment and spread his arms, trying to mimic a bird flying. Daisy jabbed him in the side and motioned to the steering wheel. " wouldnt it just be absolutely wonderful....if you got me to your flat without getting into a car accident curly?" she stuck her tongue out at him and quickly put it back in her mouth once she saw him begin to reach for it. "Don't stick out your tongue unless you're gonna use it, love."

Harry gasped and smiled over at daisy. "WE'RE HERE DARLING!" Daisy jumped when harry screamed but quickly got out of the car and strutted over to the front door. She gasped when harry gripped her hips and pulled her ass towards the bulge in his rather tight skinny jeans. "Wanna help me fix my issue daisykins?" She couldn't help but let out a giggle at the stupid nickname he had given her once again but nodded. "You have to open the front door first, curly." she grinned and pushed her bum out even more causing harry to let out a moan. "fine,fine but in my opinion the porch is a perfectly good place to suck my dick." Daisy's eyes widened at his bluntness but soon grinned and shoved him towards the door. "Hurry up you cheeky bastard."

AUTHORSNOTE:

OMGGG ISNT THE COVER SO
GAWGEOUS 😍😂 My bestfriend Mika made it :> I love it! ☺️