.v epaule

. v
e p a u l e

"hi."

carter almost jumped out in surprise as a suggary giggle erupted from behind him. he was too lost in reverie, he hadn't noticed the girl -

- the girl?

he snapped out of his trance and turned to his side - finally making out the face of the one who disrupted his thoughts. carter's heart began thumping loud in expectation of morgana, but as soon as his gray eyes narrowed upon the brown hair of an unfamiliar ballerina before him, he knew he was too much of a dreamer to hope that morgana would just suddenly appear and talk to him.

usually, the ballerinas he'd seen around wore white tutus but apparently, this one was wearing pink. she was smiling bright, her fingers daintily wiggling at him. she had the lips girls would die to have and boys would beg to kiss, but apparently, a certain pair of lips had already caught carter's eyes -- to which he would never dream of looking away from.

carter took a deep breath. and she had blue eyes. just like morgana.

but no eyes could ever drown him and make him beg to drown him more like morgana's eyes did.

"i haven't seen you around here. are you a guest of mr. rasuk?" the brunette ballerina stepped forward.

carter smoothly answered, "no."

"or... oh my god, are you his son?" she gasped.

carter pursed his lips before inconspicuously sighing. "no. i just visited someone."

"oh..." the girl slowly nodded, "well, that explains it, then."

carter took a deep breath and went back to reminiscing the memories of morgana and him. he leaned onto the cushion chair he'd been giving himself the privelege to hide away to, and crossed his arms, letting the dimness swallow him whole.

he was trying to subtly ignore the brunette ballerina. but it looked like she wasn't going to go away any minute now.

"why are you in here? no one's still arrived. are you waiting for your someone here? you can wait down the lobby or... in our dressing room. i'll accompany you." the girl lightly pulled his arm.

he slightly flinched, "no. i'm good."

"besides, it's wednesday. sessions here are between two o'clock to five o'clock. it's still twelve."

carter's thick brows shot up. was that why morgana and her friends still weren't here?

he mentally knocked his head. stupid idiot. you didn't have to see her everyday, are you that crazy of a stalker?

alright. he totally didn't expect this. should he go home now? he skipped his classes already and he didn't want to go back to school anymore. for sure, clayton would be waiting for him at the gates and throw questions at him that were bordering to ridiculous - he surely didn't want any of that.

he suddenly stood up, causing the girl standing beside him to jump away in surprise. carter briefly glanced at her before walking.

"y-you're going?"

"i'm going home."

the ballerina's shoulders slumped in what seemed like disappointment, "oh. o-okay, then. goodbye...?"

carter took a deep breath, remembering clayton's one of the one-hundred million jokes about him -- where the hell are your manballs, dude? kicked it to mars or something? talk to girls! i know you love my ass too much but you gotta find yourself a girlfriend bro.

he sighed and turned to the girl once more. "carter."

the ballerina beamed, "oh! nice to meet you carter, i'm andrea."

he only nodded and strode through the dim room, quickly making his way out.

"hope to see you again! goodbye, carter!"