Chapter One: Another Bruise for the Memorabilia

Didn't expect an update on this book huh?

Well, for those who wanted me to update this book here it is. Keep this in mind, padawans, this prequel is BEFORE Broken Hearts & Lonely Stars and BEFORE her appearance in Stubborn Hearts. This is the untold story of Rhea the Heartless and Rhea the Hellcat.

Enjoy. <3

_________________________________________

The Broken Ballad of Rhea Daniels:

Chapter One: Another Bruise for the Memorabilia

What do you expect from me? A pat on the back?.

Anger flowed through my veins putting more spark in my adrenaline as I swing left, my fist colliding into the girl’s jaw.

How can I give someone a gold star when they don’t care about their future?

My jaw clenched as I didn’t hesitate to throw another punch under her chin, sending her flying to the ground. Her grunts and pleas didn’t stop me from kicking her stomach as brutally as I could.

Are you going to tell me that you have your future planned out? Yeah, a fuck up like you would never have a future in the path you’re going.

The yells of protest and encouragement didn’t snap me out as it was drowned by the echoing voice in my mind, fueling the anger inside of me. I didn’t care if there was a crowd surrounding me with their cell phones out recording this fight or that the bell hadn’t rang yet for homeroom to start. This was a new record for me to be in a fight on the first day of school but it wasn’t my intention. This girl who had the decency to come up to me while I reconciled with my friends and start a rather loud argument about how I broke her friend’s heart over the summer was pathetic. I simply just laughed at all the hard work she put in her speech in trying to make me feel guilty. 

Though, my laugh seemed to rile her up for her to punch me across my jaw which made the audience she lured into the scene to gasp. Now, I’m not a big fan of causing a scene. I like having my fights in secret where my friends could be my look out while I beat the crap out of the person and of course, I didn’t like it when someone thought hitting me and to easily get away with it would be satisfying. No. This girl who brought attention to this mild, pathetic argument had smirked, liking the way that she punched me in satisfaction to be the first who had the balls. I’ll give her that though. She didn’t care who I was. The only thing she cared was getting revenge over her petty friend who cried over a silly heartbreak. 

It was a mistake for me to just sleep with her friend then throw her aside since I took her virginity. You see, virgins become clingy afterwards. They think that I would be their knight in shining armor or their Prince Charming just after a night of sex. I sleep with girls to release tension and I tell them that in the beginning. I’m not a committed person and having someone depend on you isn’t what I want. I like flings. I like girls who know the game and the challenge some girls put out. 

Everyone in school knew how I played. They knew of the flings I have since girls talked. Everyone knew not to mess with me. I’m not an obnoxious person who like the title of ‘Bad Ass’ being labeled on me. I live my life how I want to live it. I fight to show these punks that I don’t backed down. I sleep around because honestly, I love sex. My life isn’t a cliché. I don’t have the halls part for me to walk through or have a swagger as I walk through the school that suddenly attracts girls to me. I was an average seventeen year old girl who hardly gave a second glance to anyone. I mind my own business and I don’t call for attention like most people in this school who flaunt their money with their cars or their assets. I like keeping a low profile and not have anyone know my business. I was another face in the crowd yet rumors swirled around me reminding me how everyone wants to watch me fall but I will never give them that satisfaction.