2. Dragon Slayer

I kept walking towards them until my face was right in front of the dragon slayers'.
The blonde and the ice mage still kept their guard up since they didn't know what I was planning for.

"A smart decision, you're no match for wizards" the raven head simply stated with too much of cockiness.
"You are not on my target list so I don't want to fight you,"  I warned them.
Upon hearing what I said the mages scowled and their anger was evident on their faces.
"Target or not, we're going to make sure you either die or go to jail," the ice mage said glaring at me.
"Or I could escape," I said shrugging.
"Dont be so cocky," the dragon slayer said as his eyes listened with anger.
"You're the ones being cocky. You think you're the only wizards here?" I questioned them adding sass to my voice.
The question seemed to have frozen the dragon slayer and his guard drop a little leaving me with the perfect opening.

I darted a knife from my sleeve towards the dragon slayer. This resulted in a huge cut on his forearm. The knife I used was razor sharp and I had duped it in paralyzing poison.
The mage screamed and dropped on the ground on his knees.
I back flipped on to the wall and landed horizontally. Maintaining the momentum I pushed myself and launched forward, tackling the ice mage. I ended up with a victorious by punching him straight in the jaw. After dominating the fight with the ice mage I threw him towards the blonde girl making both the wizards crash against the wall.

I simply smirked at the simple, one sided fight. I was about to turn around and leave, the dragon slayer suddenly came behind me and kicked me in the side.

What the-?
"How are you moving? That sword was dipped in poison," I asked trying to regain balance.
"Simple, I burnt it," the dragon slayer said.
"What!? That isn't how it works," I yelled. How stupid is he?
"Well, your wrong, it worked for me and now your going down," he said with a grin.
"We'll see about that..." I softly said.

"Ice dragon blizzard!" I yelled releasing a large amount of magic.
That's right I knew dragon slaying magic. Although I only know the basics. I was with my dragon only for a year so I wasn't a complete dragon slayer. I can only do a few basic spells.
Now it was as if a huge storm was surrounding the area and I was standing in the middle of the storm, at the eye.

I saw Natsu's eyes widen at the attack as he was pushed back.
"Ice dragon talon," I yelled and kicked Natsu in the side just before I punched him in the face.

"Your a dragon slayer!? Then why do you kill people? Didn't your dragon teach you th a hurting people is wrong!" Natsu yelled as the punched the wall in anger.
"That wench left my all alone seven years ago leaving me to fend for myself. She taught me about family and love and then left me to the slave traders. Then I found myself in a place where killing is the only way to live," I yelled as my eyes filled with anger and the blizzard settled down.

I was only with the dragon for 1 years but in that time she taught me many things. Love, family, trust, happiness.  But then suddenly she left. Two days after she left a group of wizards from a dark guild captured me and took me into slave trade. No one bought me for 4 months. Then suddenly a sadistic bastard finally bought me and tortured me every day until I ran away. A few day later, i was still on the streets starving and without any shelter and that was when Ryder found me. Luckily I had only one evident and huge scar on my back from my right shoulder to my left hip.

"You're wrong. Killing is never the only way," the blonde said behind as she slowly stood up.
"And your decision to stand up again is also wrong," I slowly said as I swiftly kicked the dragon slayer towards the blonde.

"Ice make lance!" I heard from behind me and just then I felt a sharp cut on my shoulder.
I screamed in pain as I fell to the ground. Shock and fear clouded my eyes but I didn't let it cloud my fight.
The ice mage was about to strike again but I quickly rolled and ignored the pain.

"Ice dragon Roar!" I yelled and pushed the ice mage towards the wall.
"Open, gate of the golden bull. Taurus," I heard a shrill voice towards my right. Then suddenly a huge bull a axe stood in front of me.
Without wasting time, he quickly tried to attack me. I gracefully dodged the attack and sent a blade right across the spirits neck making him dissapper in a mixed golden light.

Without giving me any chance to regain balance from the previous attack, the dragon slayer launched himself at me.
"Fire Dragon Roar!"
"Ice Dragon Roar!" I counter attacked.
I was about to run towards Natsu but then suddenly I couldn't move.
"What the-" Ice was around my feet keeping me in place.
"Frozen like the rat you are!" The ice mage shouted. As he stood up he was helped the blonde to stand up. The dragon slayer was already standing ready to fight.

I looked at them with fear in my eyes and ice mage smirked.
But just then I smirked and said,"your forgetting something. I'm also a Dragon slayer," I said and broke the ice.
The ice chunks few around me an I grabbed one of them and started eating.