4. It's them again

"Your sister's, huh? That's interesting. If I remember right, she's the only reason you keep living right?" He said looking right in my eyes but he kept his voice low enough for only me to hear.
"Yeah, you're right. And yet I still dont know how she looks. All I know about her is her name. 'Erza'..." I said th He soft part softly.

Luca was about to tell me something but suddenly Violet's appeared next to me out of thin air.
"Master's calling you back to the office," she said.
"Sorry got to go. Master's calling," I said standing up.
"Be careful," he said before I started to walk.
'Be careful...' Sorry but I don't know how to.

"Master you called," I said knocking the door.
"Yes I did, come in," Ryder said and I did that excatly.
I stood upright in front of his desk.
He pushed a small glass bottle filled with a dark blue liquid.
"Drink," he said with no emotion as he directly looked at me.
"Yes Master," I said. He has got me in a tight chain. He orders and I follow.
I quickly grabbed the bottle and drank its content without hesitation.

Suddenly a relief rush down my whole body. The scorching pain on my back instantly dissappered.
I sighed with relief and took a deep breath.
"I need you to go on another job. This one specifically was requested for you. The Venarius," he said handing me over a paper.
I slowly took the paper from him and read through it.
It was he usual. Hunt somebody down and kill them. Except his has got a time limit. Two hours. Nothing difficult. Well unless the person is really stubborn and convincing them to run away is hard. I don't know why they had to ask me specifically.
"May I take Violet with me," I asked folding the paper.
"Do whatever you want. I just want that job done," he replied sounding stern.
"Yes Master," I said bowing down.
"Remember what will happen if you are to fail?" He questions me raising his eyebrows.
"I will be killed brutally. I don't deserve a painless death after failing the person who saved my life," I recited the lines he beat into me since I was a kid.
"Good now go. You'll have to leave in 4 hours."

"Yes Master," with that I exited the room and went back to Luca.
"So...?" He said curiously and he leaned towards me.
"He healed my wounds and gave me another job," I said sluggishly.
"Are going solo again this time?" He asked looking at me with worry.
"Nope. I'm taking Violet along with me," I said shrugging.
"Well, at least your not going alone," he said.
"The mission specifically wanted me. I find that really suspicious and wierd," I said after a small silence.
"Do you think its a trap of a sorts?" Luca asked getting worried. He was like a big brother to me and I was like his sister.
"Don't know. But I definitely need to be more alert that usual," I said sighing.
"Mmhm, especially with those wizards still chasing you," he said sighing too.

That's right those wizards. This time I can't risk letting my guard down. There is a high probability that I'll meet them again since capturing me is they're job. This time I'll be ready.

Time passed by and now there was only an hour left before I had to leave.
I quickly grabbed Violet and went back home.

My house was humble, nothing extravagant. It was small and comfortable. A little messy but it made it feel like my home.

I quickly changed my clothes. I wore a dark tank top and black shorts that stopped mid- thigh. I wore black socks that reached my knees and had a thin brown belt at the end. I wore a pair of killer combat heels that Luca had bought me last year. I pulled my hair into a tight bun before I wore another wig. I quickly grabbed my hoodie and jacket before I confirm that Violet was ready to go too.

Before I left the house I wore my contacts and Violet teleported us directly to the victims' house.
I was beginning to think that two hours was too much. Looking at this place, this person is rich. This person is most likely selfish and only care about themselves. So convincing that they have to run for their lives won't be that hard. And if they don't believe me I can always threaten them with a knife of two. And honestly I don't care if they end up with a few scars. All I want is that they don't turn up dead. I don't care if I just hurt them a little.

I searched the huge house slowly. Travelled only in the darkness and shadows. I wasn't worried about Violet since was as good as me and this isn't her first time. She has assisted me many times and has never failed me.

Both of us spent a good one hour searching the perimeter and the house was empty.

Maybe this is a just a sick joke or someone's way of making me look like a fool.

Suddenly, I felt the presence of wizards behind me again. I know I predicted them coming but I really hoped they would come after I finished mg job.