Meeting complications

There is a lot more people here than I first anticipated, it looks like D12 and slaughterhouse has come on into the studio as well. As much as I love these guys I can just see the stress and exhaustion all over Marshall's face, it must be hard having to deal with the final stages of his new bad meets evil album but also dealing with his other label artist like slaughterhouse, and than there is the feeling that he needs to stay loyal to D12 who have been there from the start and allow them to work whenever they want.

After seeing Marshall try to juggle all those jobs I have decided to help him out and complete some paperwork that needs to be done and signed by Marshall, honestly I have no idea why they need all these paper works completed for an album but I guess it's just there just in case some legal thing comes up.

So currently I have been able to go into his office where he lets me come whenever I have paperwork or need some quiet time alone since you can never manage to get work done while out hanging with the guys. Marshall knows I need quiet time away from the guys and understands that it's hard being the only girl working with a bunch of guys

" I wondered where you had gotten too" I heard Marshall say after closing the office door and walking towards me, you can even here the exhaustion in his voice it's like he hasn't slept for days.

" You busy??? " He asked while coming and joining me on the leather sofa that sat on the side in his office.

" No just finishing of this paperwork for you, I have tagged all the places you need to sign so you can send it back to Paul for final sign off" I said looking up from the paperwork and seeing Marshall continuing to look at me with concern in his eyes.

" What's up?" I asked just knowing he wants to talk to me about something, but honestly I don't know if he is just to tired or if he is worried about talking to me

" Would... you ever... you know end our relationship if Ryan doesn't end up approving ?" he asked slowly and softly, I can hear the nerves in his voice like he thinks I'm going to get mad at him but instead I am more upset to hear the worry and concern in Marshall.

" It's just I know your sons mean the world to you and their opinions mean a lot. I guess I'm just worried that's all" he continued getting more and more upset. As much as I hate these moments and hate seeing him this way, I do have to admit he has come a long way with opening up and trusting me to see this side of him that anyone rarely sees.

" The answer is no, there is no way I would end what we have" I answered, sounding very confident about it aswell. trust me I have already thought about This a thousand times.

" Really?" he said sounding surprised as he looked at me in shock, I'm guessing he thought I was going to say yes or something.

" It's just what about Ryan?" he asked wondering what I was going to do to handle the situation with Ryan, yeah I know I might sound like a bitch and it might be extremely hard to have a relationship with someone your son doesn't approve of, in a lot off ways it's like dating a boy your parents didn't approve off.

" He'll come around" I replied before looking back at my papers

" You're really not stressing over it are you?" He asked as I continued working on these papers and signing the places that I needed to sign, u can tell Marshall is very shocked over my answer and it has surprised him that I am not dropping everything for my sons. Dont get me wrong I love Ryan more than anything i just feel we should give it some time.

" No I'm not, because I know he likes you since he has spent numerous times talking and saying how nice you are. Honestly I think there is something else going on and it's nothing personal towards you, Ryan has always had a grudge on the industry " I replied again reassuring Marshall that our relationship isnt going to end over this stupid Drama that is happening at home, there must be something that is bothering Ryan that doesnt involve Marshall because i remember nights just after Marshall had that first conversation with him he used to go on about how different Marshall turned out to be and how geunine he sounds, the boy last night didnt sound like the same Ryan.