Chapter 8

I wake up and get dressed because the boys and i decided we should meet at this like old restaurant looking place, it looks like that restaurant on grease. I walked in and i saw the boys sitting down having a conversation they seem very deep in.

"Dytto"austin says and all there eyes go to me, they all run up to me and hug me tight. I got to say there really alot more attractive then i thought.

"Hii!"i say so

"Well let us formally introduce ourselves. Im brandon."

"Im nick"

"Im austin"

"Im edwin"

"And im zion"

"Hi im dytto"i say waving to them

"This is so cool"edwin say getting excited and i giggle and they all look at me.

"You know you guys are more attractive in person"i say and the all blush.

"Thank you"brandon says

"Your the one that we think thats cute. Look at us we look like we saw the queen of england"nick says and i giggle

"Soo what are we doing"i say

"Well we were thinking about going to the mall"edwin says and and we agreed on going. Zion is really quiet. We get out the car and go inside the mall. We walk around and i whisper to austin.

"Is zion always quiet"i asked

"Yeah, he's a quiet person or he's just zoning out"austin says and i nodded

"Hi"i say going over to zion

"Hey gurly"zion says and i smile.

"Hey"i say to brandon because he was also beside me.

"Hey baby gurl"he says side hugging me.

"I notice you always call me baby gurl"i say

"Yeah i don't know why i call you that. I think it just fits for you to me"brandon says and i nodded.

"Can i get on your back"i asked zion

"Yeah"zion says bending down in front of me for me to jump on and i do, and then he starts running around like an idiot.

"Zionnn stop running"i say laughing

"Nevverrrrr"zion yells and continued running and then we end up walking to dicks sportings goods. He puts me down and i hug him.

"What was that for"zion asked

"I don't know i kinda just wanted to hug you"i say

"We probably look like a couple right now"i say getting out of his hug.

"i don't care"zion says and i blush and we hold hands. We walk around the store because he's veryy picky. After that we just walked around the mall hand in hand, as we walk around we see the boys at the food court and we let go of each others hand.

"Hey guys where have you been"edwin says

"We where running around and then we went to dicks sporting goods, and then we decide to walk around until we saw you guys in the food court"i say and they nodded.

We ate there and right after we left an they dropped me off at home.

"Byeee"I say hugging them and then i get out and wave to them. I walk to the door and opened it. I closed the door and sat down on the couch with a huge smile on my face.