Chapter 49

I wake up due to my phone exploding wit messages. I cleck them to see some from my manager, and india.

Manager kim
I need you to meet me in the 6th floor in building 4, we need you to discuss something's.

Dytto
Yeah be there in 1 hour

Manager kim
Okay don't be late
:

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
India
Hayy bitch you busy

Dytto
Yepp my manager want me to work today

India
That okay we can hangout soon
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I got up and got ready [outfit above]. After getting dressed i go downstairs and get my car keys and a banana.

I park my car and go to building 4, i get inside and head for the elevator, i click floor 6 and the door closed.

I go straight down the hall and knock on the door.

"Dytto come in and sit down please"kim said opening the door. I sit down in the chair in front of her desk while she sits in her chair.

"So i am assigning you an job but for dancing. There's this group of boys that need a choreographer, i was hoping you would like to do it. If you want to its up to you"kim says and i smile with happiness.

"Of course i would love to. Who are they."i asked

"BOYS COME IN"kim yells and they come in. THEY COME IN. PRETTY FUCKING MUCH, and my smile fades quickly and my mouth drops. I haven't talk to them in forever since I've been busy and so have they.

"Dytto this is prettymuch, prettymuch this is dytto. Thats edwi-"

"I know"i say not looking at them in the eye

"Do you guys know each other"kim asked and we all nodded

"Okay ima be right back with some information then we can get to work"kim says and with that she left. Were just sitting in silence, and awkward silence. Out of the corner of my eye i see all of them looking at me.

"Now we can be closer since your our choreographer"austin says

"Yeah"i say smiling

"So wat happened"nick says with stern face

"What do you mean what happened"i asked

"Dytto you stopped talking to us and its so obvious that you weren't just busy you were trying to blow us off and ignore us."nick says

"I didn't mean to blow you guys off. It just happened"i say

"Dytto you can't just say it just happened okay, we were actual close friends with you and also my bestfriend and you just act like we didn't exist anymore."brandon says furious and a tears come down my face but i turn away because i hate when people see me cry and i hate crying.

"Im s...sorry guys...i've just been having a hard time lately"i say still not facing them

"Don't cry dy"edwin says

"Baby girl come here"brandon said, i love when he calls me that, it makes me feel special. I walk over to him and hug him so tight.

"GROUP HUGGG"austin shouts and we all hug.

"I love you guys"i say

"We love you to dy"