Chapter 14

Today the guys are having a party and they want me,madison,mahogany,jackj and jackg to come.

The door bell rings and i open it and it was my bitches.

"Heyy hoes"i yell

"Hey bitch"they yell at the same time

"So where are you going to be at the party"i asked

"Ima be with jackg and jackj, the boys, and you two"madison says

"Well duhh but mostly gilinsky"mahogany says

"So zion and nick obviously like you there always flirting"mahogany says

"Yeah like sex talk flirting"madison says

"Noo guys were just friends"i say

"Lie again bitch"madison says

"Yeah what friends say that stuff to you and be a boy"mahogany says

"Okay okay lets go to the party now"i say walking to the car and they follow behind

"Let me drive"mahogany says and i gave her the keys. She starts the car and we talk all the way there about how there a cute boyband and how i met them.

We pull up to the house and theres cups everywhere in the yard and the boys, and jack and jack stood out there to. We get out and and all the boys jaws dropped.

"Close your mouth before you catch flys"mahogany says and we continue about to walk in.

"Wait girls don't go in there"edwin stops us and we turned around

"And why not"i asked

"Because the party sucks"zion says

"That doesn't stop us"madison says and we continued walking to the door.

"Have fun"brandon yells

"We will"we said back we walk in the house and it just reeks with alcohol.

"So it just straight up smells in here"madison says and we nodded.

"Oooo a dj"mahogany says running off. There goes mahogany.

"Im going to get jack so we can play beer pong"madison says walking off. And there goes madison. Now im alone and i don't know anyone here besides the boys, jack and jack, madison and mahogany, but there all busy having fun at this party.

I walk around until i see one of my friends and i see jackj.

"Johnson"i yell to get his attention and he turns his head and smiles. He walks over to me and hugs me.

"You should play this game its lit"he says and i can smell the alcohol.

"No im good"i say walking way and then my hand gets grabbed i turn to see brandon.

"Hey"i say

"Hey you look good"he says

"Thanks"i say

"Do you care to dance with me"he asked

"Sure"i say, it was a slow song. I put my hands around his neck and he put his hands on my waist.

"I think we all have a crush on you in prettymuch"brandon says

"And why do you say that"i say

"Because your all we talk about seriously. Your like the perfect dream girl in a fantasy but even though we all like you i think you and zion should be together"brandon says

"Brandon were just friends okay that's it for real"i say

"Yeah sure"he says chuckling

"Cute"i say

"What's so cute to you"brandon asked

"Your laugh"i say and he smiles and the song was over and we went to sit down.

"Ima go play beer pong you wanna come"brandon asked

"Nahh im good"i say

"You sure"he asked again

"Yeah go have fun"i say and he went to play. I sit there scrolling threw my phone and then i felt someone sit beside me.

"Hey"he said and also drunk.

"Hey zion"i say

"So are you enjoying yourself"zion asked

"Not really"i say

"Well i am"he says

"Well thats because your drunk"i say

"Well im not the only one. The jacks is, madison is, mahogany is, the boys are, including brandon because he just played beer pong."zion says and i check the time it was 3:46.

"What the hell, im ending this party now"i say

"Nooo"zion says

"Yes zion its freakin 3:46 in the morning and all yall drunk"i say i go and get the microphone and say the party is over get out and everyone left. I put them all to bed but zion refused because he said he still wants to party. I go back downstairs and zion is dancing around, so while he is doing that i get a trash bag and start to pick up the cups everywhere.

"Dance with me"zion says coming up to me.

"Im good"i say and continue to clean

"Nooo come and dance with me now or, or, or ill wake everyone up"he says

"Finneee stupid"i say and walk over to him, zion is wayyy taller than me. I put my hands on his shoulder and he puts his on my waist, we just sway back and forth. I check the time and it 4:16.

"Zion its time for bed"i say and walk him up the stairs and to his room. I open his door and he jumps on the bed.

"Zion lay down"i say and doesn't listen so i tackled him. We were in a awkward position, i tryed to get up but he wouldn't let me.

"Stay"zion says

"I have to clean"i say

"Okay but we can do that tomorrow please stay"he says and i sighed

"Okay"i mumbled and we cuddled together.