Chapter 34

iam_dytto

126,780 likes
Would you love me for me?

indialove:i would never not love you for you, your like my sister and i love you for that.

user1:Awweee thats so cute

user2:we love you for you, your family, friends and fan love you because, you caring and kind and all the characteristics you can think of. Thats why we love you.

iam_dytto:@indialove @user2 i love you to guys with all my heart.

zionkuwonu:any person would be lucky to know you because your so different and a unique type of person any one could love you like i do.

iam_dytto:awwwweee thats so sweet. I love you to, no matter what. @zionkuwonu

wolfiecindy:we love you because you hav a big heart and you actually care for everyone even if they were mean to you or did something wrong to you, you would forgive and forget, thats why we love you.

madisonbeer:Your an amazing young woman, no one in there right mind would use you, your to loving and sweet.

loren:when i met you i was a loser in school who needed friends, even know you were the most popular gurl in school you came up to talk to me and you sat with me at lunch and walked me to class everyday. That day was i having a bad day but later that day i met the most loving human being in the world. I love you dytto.

mahoganylox:Your the best friend that i would pray for when i was a young girl. I didn't really have a good experience with you know the girlfriends because i suppose i was "different" but when i met you you weren't worried about my appearance, you gave me a chance from the heart and not the looks. I love you and always will.

prettymuch:Dytto your the most beautiful, gorgeous and kind hearted person we know, even when we met you on ig you gave us a chance. When we met you you weren't acting all shy you acted as if you knew us forever and you also got hype with us. We love you and alway here for you. P.S this was from all of us.

user3:we love you your so nice and beautiful, and you deserve all this love.

user4:she's just seeking for attention as always.

user5:i would use her for fame and 💰.

user6:No person should ever use her.