Chapter 4

~Seth's P.O.V.~

*Seth's Journal*

            "It's been six month's and I still haven't told him. School is almost over and if I don't act soon I'll be too late. So much has happened too. Beth and I have grown distant since she confessed to liking me and her and Andrew broke up. Then there's Tailor who keeps flirting with me and I so just want to out myself so she'll leave me alone. Charlie has been acting weird lately. His favorite thing to say nowadays is "I'm not gay" and damn does that sting.

           I think he's lying though. He gets tense and defensive like he's hiding something whenever it happens and I can't help but thing he is gay. But nothing ever goes my way so that's not possible. I've been working harder to get into the SEALs in the future to keep my mind off of him. Bet you can tell that's not working. I don't know what I'm going to do when the time finally comes for me to tell him. Well I guess I'll wing it."

I close my journal, it's not a diary, and set it on my dresser before climbing in bed. Tomorrows another day that I'll waste thinking of him and talking to him instead of paying attention in class. At least I'm passing.

~Next Day At School~

We were in health science when it happened. I let it slip. I confessed. Now you're probably expecting me to say that he returned the feelings. Well that didn't happen. I ran. As soon as my mind registered what I did, I got up from my seat, knocking over the chair in the process, and I ran like I've never ran before from the classroom. I know you're wondering what happened so I'll tell you.

~Flashback~

I entered the classroom with the twins and Jeffery, Beth already at our usual table. We sat in our normal seats with Charlie on my left and Jeffery at the end of the table on my right. Hunter across from me and Beth across from Charlie. We were all messing with Beth about her liking me with her denying it with her face the color of a stop light.  When suddenly the jokes turn to me. Mainly Jeffery saying I like her, when finally I got so pissed that I shouted "I DON'T LIKE BETH! I LIKE CHARLIE!" Everyone stared at me and that's when I realized what I said. My eyes widened and  I stood up abruptly and ran.

~Flashback End~

And now we are here. Me hiding in the guys bathroom. Yeah, original hiding place, I know. But it's the only place I could think of. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of the bathroom door opening. I was shocked to see Charlie's green eyes staring at me from the doorway as my brown eyes stared right back from the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFFHANGER!!! YAY, ISN'T THAT FUN. BUT AT LEAST I UPDATED. I'M ON A TRIP TO MY COUSINS BIRTHDAY PARTY SO I DECIDED TO WRITE. ENJOY!!
REMEMBER THAT REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, AND TO BUY GOLD! BYE!!!