Part 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N:

I am so bored. So I'm writing in Blane's pov tonight. L. O. L. :"$ yeah I dont know. I need to stop talking lol. Since most of my friends read this. Well they already know once I start talking I let a LOT of things slip. A LOT!!! So I'll stop now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Blane POV*** ALSO ABOUT A YEAR LATER!!!!!*******

I flip on the light in my new apartment in Milwaukee. They had done it. They kicked me out, sick of my ranting.

I chuckle and sigh. "Whatever."

Ha just think. They threw me out. When it was really MY house! I threw a shoe that I had started unpacking.

"Ahh!" I screamed.

By the time I was unpacking , the whole time cursing and muttering under my breath, my black favorite black skinny jeans had a large rip down the side and my (a/n hmm good band good band) Memphis May Fire shirt had almost been torn to shreds. Bummer. I'll just buy new ones.

I took off my black beanie and set it on the floor, took off my converse and took off all my "metal junk" and removing the stud in my bottom lip. I'm hungry.

"Shit!" I forgot food. Oops I guess I'll just hunt. I felt a smirk plant itself on my face. I chuckle through my upturned lips again.

My bag! I have to change! I run over to my nightstand by my king sized bed and rummaged through my stock of clothes. Hm, proper? Creepy? Goth? Sexy commoner? Yeah. I like the last one.

I run over to the half bathroom. Replacing my huge stud with my little silver bar, while pulling a pair of dark jeans up my lower body. I slip a blood red t-shirt over a white wifebeater. I placed my studded bracelet around my right wrist with my hospital band.

Brushing my black shoulder length hair to one side and then to the other. Finally I decide to give up. I flip my head forward and run my fingers through it. Get rid of my eyeliner and pull on old converse and a black Gucci jacket. I'm ready.

Stepping into my Jaguar, my sister calls me. Hm?

"Yes, Nat?" I say in a tone that sounds so odd I couldn't believe myself. I silently smiled waiting impatiently for a reply.

There was none. I heard a beeping noise. What was that all about? I wondered.

I call Percy to see if he knows why her call was disconnected.

"Percy?" I ask when he picks up.

"Yeah?" He says awake and alive.

"Do you happen to know where Nataly is?"

"Uh, no bro, I haven't seen her in days. I thought you Jez or Jack would have. I don't know bro." Percy tells me honestly.

Jacky Aadm Moore. That son of a bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ÜBER SHORT!!! But I'll explain later that up there. Yeah.

Song of the chapter:

Jezebel- Memphis May Fire

O&O :)