Holy shit

Ana---

It's been almost a week now that I stayed in Houston. I helped my mom around the house while my dad went to work. When he was off, we went to Chinese buffet just like old times. It's as if I never left, the same routine with them every day, and I missed it allot.

I checked out of the motel room and moved in to the living room since they no longer had my old bed. I had the same bed since I was five until I moved out, agh I miss its uncomfortable spring's.

Well, while my parents and siblings slept, I watched some tv and then got a text. I looked at the screen and it was Kate. Kate is one of my homegirls from back in the day, I haven't talked to her in weeks.

"Nigga you in town and you don't say hi -_-""  she texted.

"Haha sorry love, I've been busy catching up with family I forgot my baby aghhhh damn me!" I replied.

"Yes damn you to hades!  Im taking you out tomorrow!? :D"

"No spare me cx! Omg yessssss !!!! what did you have in mind??"

"I have tickets to Kid inks concert! I was gonna go with Devan but he has to work :( and I heard ur back in town sooo lez do it!"

Hmmmmm, could this possibly be the concert Richard is opening on? Yup what are the odds.

"Lez do it  babes c;!"  I text back.

________________________________

Kells---

"Ayo, you ready? it's almost time!" Kid's.manager told me.

"Yeah give me a sec." I hollered back.

"Hey baby, daddy has to go now sweet dreams princess and say goodnight to your mother." I spoke into the phone, I was saying goodnight to my little cassie.

"Ok daddy goodnight, love you" she said with a little yawny voice and hanged up.

Alright it's show time. Tonight ima open up for kid's show.

"It's time" kid's manager came back. I got out of my seat and walked down the.hall way.

At the end was a car waiting for me. I got In it and the car drove to the stadium and to the revolving stage in the middle of it. As soon as the door was open there was a sudden boom of roaring fans drumming.in.my ears.

I decided to open up with the classic 'wild boy' to get people hyped up.

I looked at the band crew and gave them the signal to drop the beat and when I did I went wild boy on the stage.

"Yeah bitch yeah bitch call me.steve-o fuck an.eight I need o's!" I spit to the mike and the people sang along.

The stage started revolving slowly, so everyone can see me perform. At some point I took off my shirt of course.

"Briiiiick squaaaaad ,here come that bullshit!" Just then Kid came on stage and did Waka's part of the song. I let him take over while I did my thing. As I looked at the fans some one caught my attention.

No way. I thought. Is that Ana??

I looked at one of the camera guys who were getting shots put on the big screen above us. I pointed to who I assumed was Ana and he put the camera to her. I looked at the big stream and as clear as daylight there she was. What is she doing here. On the screen she noticed she was being shot at and she tried to cover her face.

And that's when I decided to do something.

"Wassup H-Town!!!!!!" Kid was giving his little greeting speech, talking about how he's honored to be here and to have loving fans and such.