Car

Jisoo p.o.v

I wake up from my sleep after I found I'm alone in this bed, Jennie is not here.

" Jennie."

A few times I called but there's no answer. I gets down from bed and walk out. I don't know where I want to go to find Jennie, I'm still didn't familiar with this house, I just walked down to ground floor and see dimmed light at one room.

And my baby was there, staring at big photo hanging at the wall. "Jennie."

She looks at me, she wrapped her hand to my waist. "This is my parents."

I looks up. " Such a waste, I couldn't introduce you to them." She said.

"Jennie." I hold her hand.

"They died in an accident, I just want to kill myself after they leave but there's always someone and something intrudes me. And I met you Jisoo, I really love you. Don't you ever leave me." Jennie pulled me closer and rest her forehead to mine.

"I'll not. You have me, I'll always be with you baby." I cupped her chin up, give the soft kiss.

. . .

"Wow!! Smells nice." Jennie said after comes down to the kitchen.

"Let's eat, I don't know what its taste but I hope you like it."

"Of course I'll like it." Jennie sits after give my pecks on my cheeks.

"Babe, I can't send you today. I need to go to somewhere." Jennie said while eating the bread.

"Its okay, I'll take the taxi."

" No, I don't want. . "

"Jennie, I think you don't need to send me everyday. I can go alone." I cut Jennie's words, she's been spoiling me too much.

"Come with me." She pulled my hand and headed to outside.

"Here. For you." She handed me a key.

"Why?" I asked her.

"That, for you." She said while point to one Audi R8.

"Me?? For me??" I stuttered. I can't believe it. Its so beautiful.

"Yes, yes love. For you. Try get in, I'll take pictures for you." She pushed me slightly in to that car.

"When you buy it? I can't take this Jennie, its to much." I give the key back.

"No, why?"

"I'm just. . . No, it's too expensive, I can't."

"Come on Jisoo, I buy it for you."

"No."

"I take long time to give it to you. Please take it."

I looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"Em, I buy it after I went to the camping. Remember? As a gift for you, so, take it. Please."

I stopped Jennie from kissing all over my face. I feel guilty, at that time, that time when I starts to date Jinyoung and starts to pushed Jennie out from my life.

I hug her, my tears fall down.
"Why are you crying? Jisoo, ,"

I'm just hugging her and hoping I'll never do that again.

"Why my baby have so many tears these days?" She sweep my tears and smiled to me.

"I'm sorry." Only that I could say to her.

"Can you promised me one thing Jisoo?"

"What?"

"Never say sorry to me again and never bring about that again? For the rest of our life?"

She said to me, how come I could hurt her last time. She caressing my hair, I look deep in her eyes. Eyes that only see me.

"I promised." I whisper to her and she brings my lips to her lips.

We pulled out and she said. " You should go, or I pick you up back to our room."

I laughed. "Okay, bye Jennie. See you this evening."

I drove out and received a message from her.

Its feel like sending my wife to works and I stay at home watching our child. Hehe.

I smiled and feel nervous a little bit about what she said. I imagine how my life spent with her.

. . .

I was greeted by Chaeyoung, Lisa, Wendy and Irene at the cafe we promised to meet. Jennie will join us after this.

"Wow!! So beautiful! You buy new car Jisoo?" Lisa with her loud voice asking me and I shyly said its from Jennie.

I see Irene's face change after I said Jennie's name. "Uuu, you're so lucky." Chaeyoung said to me.

"Ohh, I get it why you come back to Jennie now." Irene's words heared so sarcastic to me. Are she's going to say that I came back because of Jennie's money?

"Baby." Suddenly I feel someone hug my waist. I'm still in Irene's words, I'm just hum to Jennie's greetings and sits.

I feel Irene's death glared to me. I'm just ignoring her. Jennie put her hand on my shoulder and I lean to her.

"Oh please. Get a room you too." Joy shout to us and Jennie just slap her hand teasingly.

"So, how's your life?" Jennie asking.

"Better. After you leave." Lisa answered and all of us laughed.

"But I miss you Jennie, Jisoo. Visit us when you're free." I smiled at Chaeyoung's words, I miss all of them too.

"We can have party at my placed." Jennie suggested.

"Yeayyy! But it doesn't disturb you?" Yeri asking.

"No, but before 12 you all should leave." Jennie said while kiss me and we received boo from them.

I realised Irene are the only one who quiet, I can see she keeps looking at Jennie. I just wish this dinner end faster and brings Jennie home.

And the dinner ends well. "Happy?" Jennie asks me while we're in car, she interwined our hand together. I looked at our hands, its fit so perfectly. I bring it to my lips, kiss Jennie's hand softly. She looks at me and I give her smile.

"I love you."

She laughed. "Why?"

"Just saying that I love my girlfriend so much."

"I love you more Jisoo. More than anything, more than you love me."

I snapped out, its true though, she love me more than I love her, if she doesn't love me, impossible I'll get the chance be with her again.

"I'm sorry for everything." My tears start to falling down. She cupped my face and kiss me.

"We promised right this morning? To not talk about the past and please Jisoo, don't say sorry anymore. It hurts me you know."

I looked at her, why the hell I do that thing last time, Jennie are so nice to me, she honestly loves me. I just nod and she drive us to home.