He's my neighbor!?

This story was inspired by Drew Lynch, a comedian with a stutter.  Please support his YouTube channel.  This is chapter 2, please give me suggestions for the next chapter, and enjoy.

**Simon P.O.V.**

I was on my way home after an awful first day of school.  Even though I met a nice boy with blonde hair, green sweatshirt, grey eyes, and black glasses.  He showed concern for me when that dumb kid made fun of my stutter.  I was so nervous I was petting Trucy for comfort every chance I got.  My dad pulled up to the driveway of our new house when I saw him.  The boy that was nice to me, he was my next door neighbor!?  Seeing him caused me to go into a panic attack!  I didn't know what he was like, his interests, his likes and dislikes, whether I should say hi to him, or ignore him!! Just when I felt like I was going to faint, I remembered Trucy!  I quickly knelt down and began to pet her, her soft fur helped me to calm down, until... "Hey, aren't you that kid..ummm, SIMON, that's it," he said, causing me to panic again.  This time my dad came over and helped me calm down.  Once I was done having a heart attack, I stood up waved at him, and quickly ran inside.

**Alex P.O.V.**

Simon was my neighbor, I couldn't believe it.  The kid that seemed to have trouble getting a singal word out, was living right next to me.  That was the day I decided to make him my friend.

There you go, I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and I hope you enjoy the next one.  Please leave a comment or suggestions after reading this, thank you for supporting this fun little project of mine.

BYE!!!!!