I Invited Him Over

Sorry for the long wait, I just lost my motivation for awhile, but I'm back with chapter 3.  So, please enjoy this, I'm just an amateur so, please give me your suggestions on how to improve the story.  Thank you and enjoy. 

**Alex P.O.V.**

The next day of school, I was determined to make Simon my friend.  No matter what people did or said, I would be there for him no matter how much he protested.  When I got to class, Simon was sitting in the back again, I sat down in the empty seat next to him, but he didn't seem to notice.  When he did, he freaked out.  I didn't know why he got so worked up about me.  Was it my hair, the way I look, how I acted?  What ever it was, it scared him a lot.  He then looked away, as if trying to pretend he didn't notice me.  What was his problem?  I was determined to find out.  "Hey, do you want to hang out at my place after school," I said quickly.  I wondered what his answer would be, but it would probably be... "y-y-yes-s," I was shook.

**Simon P.O.V.**

I can't believe I just said that!  I said yes!  I started to pet Trucy, not actually knowing what I was doing until I heard her whimpering.  As soon as that happened, I stopped.  "Great, I'll see you there," said Alex.  "Y-Y-Yeah," I said, silently panicking.  He then walked away. I was left there, still processing what had just happened.  I was then in deep, deep, water at that point.

Time Skip

**Alex P.O.V.**

The minutes were just ticking by, one by one they passed.  It was almost time for Simon to show up, he might not even come.  That's what I thought for hours until, *knock* *knock* *knock*.  HHeee'ss hheerree.  (Poltergeist reference) I made my way to the door, I opened it and there he was, except he wasn't with Trucy.  "H-H-H-Hey-y-y, I-I a-a-ass-sum-med yo-our f-f-famil-ly-y d-didn't-t al-l-llow-w p-pet--,"  "Okay, I get it, you can stop talking," I said with a giggle, having interrupted.  He let out a sigh of relief as he enter my house.  It was just awkward silence for about ten minutes, but then something unexpected happened, "D-Do you-u li-ike R-RPG-Gs," Simon asked out of nowhere.  I then replied, "Yeah I like some, do you know about Persona?"  "O-Oh, I-I-I lov-ve Per-Per-Persona," his eyes lighting up as he said it.  I was somewhat taken by surprise from his reaction.  We spent the next hour talking about each and every persona game, starting with 3.  When we finally got to 5, "Ry-Ryuj-ji the-the i-is be-st cha-charac-cter," Simon said with excitement. "What do you mean," I asked.  He then replied, "H-He's fu-fu-funn-n-ny, he-e-e's l-loy-yal, an-an-and he's bra-a-a-ave.  Th-Th-That's why-y I-I li-i-ike-e him!" I had never seen this side of him, he was confidant in everything he said, and he was kinda loud.  It was a couple of minutes later when we heard a knock on my door.  When I opened it, there was Simon's father, here to pick him up.  We said our goodbyes as I closed the door.  I think I just made a friend.

There's the end of chapter 3.  I hope you liked it.  Some of you may not know what Persona is, but if you do, you might enjoy this chapter a little more.  Anyway, thanks for the support, God bless you, I love you, BYYYEEE!!!